+ Reply to Thread

Thread: America's Funniest Home Videos

America's Funniest Home Videos

Is this a reality show? I don't know. All I know is it cracks me up every week. But I have a question for those who have been watching it lately. Sometimes, they have segments on where they scare people with special e-mails (It's usually just a screaming face). Does anyone know where I might find this? It's so hilarious to see people's reactions to it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: America's Funniest Home Videos

nilesgirl I googled scary emails and a bunch of sites popped up. The first one looked like what you're looking for.
    Scary Email Pranks and Office Prank Ideas to Scare People Out of Their Wits!
    I have recieved two different one. One where you have to stare at an old picture (or webcam) and look for the ghost to appear. It also tells you to turn your volume up really loud to hear voices. After about 20 seconds of staring at the picture a scary face pops up and screams really loud.
    The other one was a little computer game. You were trying to get a ball through a maze or someing. Then I think if you won level three the same scary picture in the other email poped up and screamed. That one was scary because I didn't see it coming.

To stay on topic. I LOVE watching the funny videos. I can't watch one show without haveing a really gut busting laugh. The hosts are cheesy but the videos are hilarious. I also like when they play them backwards. I just don't like watching the ones where old people fall or skateboarders wrack themselves.

Re: America's Funniest Home Videos

I got some pretty funny footage at a wedding I went to last week. Once I get it on VHS, I'm going to send it in. If we get to go to the show, I'll let you know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread