+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make Me a Supermodel

Re: Make Me a Supermodel

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jen Fan;2487125;
    They don't because the judges pick the bottom 2. Marianne (the best model on the last UK series) lasted until the finale because the judges never put her in the bottom two (except the first week), thus she couldn't be voted out. The public didn't like her and would have voted her out if they had gotten the chance. She got voted out right when the public had a chance to vote on her though so I guess in a way you're right.

It's obviously going to be a guy who wins when there are guys though because most of the viewing audience is female.
    If that is the case it might be because the viewers want a modeling show that features guys and not just all women. I actually think a female viewing public would vote for a woman in this show if she was the best model. I wouldn't just vote for a guy because I am a female. Now if they had a great model that happened to be a guy, I would.

JMO. I'll keep track of the show and see.

Re: Make Me a Supermodel

I've heard of this show before, I just ignored it though but im interested to know about it now so can anyone explain to me what this show is about (besides that it's obviously a modeling competition )?
    omg, stunning~*~.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12