+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Singing Bee (NBC)

Singing Bee (NBC)

Anyone watching this on Tuesday nights at 9:30ET? This NBC press release from the premiere tells me yes:

In adults 18-49, "The Singing Bee" delivered the highest rating for any new summer series premiere on any network in nearly five years (since the July 22, 2002 debut of NBC's "Meet My Folks"). It also marks the highest 18-49 rating for any unscripted series debut on NBC, in or out of the regular season, since the January 8, 2004 premiere of "The Apprentice."

In overall total viewers, "Singing Bee" was the most-watched new summer series premiere on any network in more than two years, since the debut of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" on June 1, 2005. For NBC it was the most-watched summer series premiere in total viewers in at least 13 years.

I watched it, and thought it was hilarious!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Singing Bee (NBC)

I thought it was hilarious the first time, but then NBC chose to beat a dead horse and show it 2 more times! the same week!! I will look forward to the new shows, though!

I'm in! If forced to choose between Singing Bee and Don't Forget the Lyrics, I actually preferred this one. I didn't realize they played it three times last week though, ACK! Thank goodness the DVR is set to only record new episodes so I never see any of that.

Joey Fatone is doing well riding his wave from DWTS, this seems to fit his personality nicely. Bonus is that Deanna Johnston from RockStar INXS is one of the singers for the show, it's nice to catch a glimpse of her again.

"Its the final countdown!!!"

Haha, man that was so great
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2477114;
    I'm in! If forced to choose between Singing Bee and Don't Forget the Lyrics, I actually preferred this one. I didn't realize they played it three times last week though, ACK! Thank goodness the DVR is set to only record new episodes so I never see any of that.

Joey Fatone is doing well riding his wave from DWTS, this seems to fit his personality nicely. Bonus is that Deanna Johnston from RockStar INXS is one of the singers for the show, it's nice to catch a glimpse of her again.

Really??? WOW! How cool is that! I missed watching the show so I'll have to make a extra special effort to see it next time!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2477114;
    Bonus is that Deanna Johnston from RockStar INXS is one of the singers for the show, it's nice to catch a glimpse of her again.
    Thank you for posting her name!! I recognized her from RSI, but I couldn't remember her name

The second episode was on tonight, and I love it even more. It's hilarious, and Joey Fatone is really great as the host. He's a perfect complement to the cheese factor.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I'm with you, John-it was entertaining, funny, and I know I couldn't do it. If it was just humming the notes, I'd win, but the words?! Can you imagine being on the show? The one who one sure enjoyed herself!

FORT Fogey

it seems fun, i watched for like 5 mins. I am just tired of reality show. Enough already but at least some people are winning easy money

I watched for the first time last night. I don't think I'd do so well because when the music stops abruptly it throws me off and I go blank

I was very impressed with the winner last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast