+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

FORT Fanatic

Re: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

I just never really got how so many women were attracted to him. Gina Gershon told a story on Howard Stern once about how she had a one-nighter with him and he creeped her out so much that she snuck out of the house after he had fallen asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2477984;
    Gina Gershon told a story on Howard Stern once about how she had a one-nighter with him and he creeped her out so much that she snuck out of the house after he had fallen asleep.
    Heh. Love Gina Gershon.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2477151;
    His girlfriend is a bit Jessica Simpsonesque (ditsy) but she's cute. I wonder what she does for a living.
    I could not stop staring at her lip injections whenever she was onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2477151;
    At first Erin seemed too peppy but I guess that's just her personality.
    Anyone else read her story about their very unhealthy romantic relationship while they were co-staring together on Happy Days? They were America's sweethearts on tv, but behind closed doors it was another story apparently.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2477995;
    Anyone else read her story about their very unhealthy romantic relationship while they were co-staring together on Happy Days? They were America's sweethearts on tv, but behind closed doors it was another story apparently.
    What happened?!!! Do tell!

FORT Regular

This show has my wife and me hooked!! Johnny V is a classic di*k-rider and I can't wait until the ep where SB cuts him loose!!

Am I the only one who thinks that the doc has more than a clinical interest in Mr. Baio??

Just from reading the posts I think this show may be a hit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I loved this show, the title had me before I even watched it. Erin Moran was awesome, she was so direct with him but I feel he really needed that. I also find Johnny V to be a bit of an immature ass who is basically friends with him to cash in on some fame. Scott needs to drop him. I can't wait for next weeks show to see who else makes an appearance.

FORT Fan

ET had a blurb on tonight....something about if Scott reveals in this coming week's show whether or not his girlfriend is with child!! Holy Smokes!! The plot thickens! No wonder she got all emotional at dinner...I thought that the emotions there were a tad overboard! Hmmmmmmmm......will he be a 'chach' and bail?

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2477980;
    I absolutely agree. And he definitely has absolutely no desire to marry his current girlfriend. If he marries her, it will strictly be to place a cherry ontop of this show for the paycheck. And he seriously needs to get his pantomimes in-check. His tells are extreme, IMO, and it's unfortunate that he's showing so much of a dishonest character, considering that this is supposed to be an introspective study. Just feels super-fake, fake, fake (beyond the standard faking in reality tv).

But still, it's fun to watch for the cameos.
    Miadora, I'm going one step further and calling this show out. This is such an obvious set up (hey, lets do a "reality" Entourage for the older generation! And lets throw in some wacky characters (the over the top best friend) and a sexy therapist a la the "Sopranos" and get a has been actor like Scott Baio and pretend it's a reality show!!!! Total setup, but admittedly entertaining.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

I am loving this show, love the idea of a life coach, whether set up or not, it's an interesting concept of a man afraid to commit, going back to his exes to make ammends and to get their perspective.

I liked the show. Im 40, so I was watching Happy Days when he was on. never liked him then, tho.
    Spike was the much more interesting Fonzie nephew. Spike kicks Chachi's arse!

Nonetheless, I had seen Pam Anderson on Howard Stern a while ago, and it came out then, that Scott had a tiny one. Erin apparently confirms this.

Poor Baio (_))IID

+ Reply to Thread