+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

FORT Newbie

Re: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

I could careless about chachi but I love this show - it's like a washed up entourage. the cameos are great - erin moran, clint howard and Henry Winkler on the cell phone - star studded! The best part is that Baio is going to spend the next episodes realizing what an ass he has been to his past girlfriends - AWESOME. Keep an eye on his wingman - this is that dude's big shot at stardom - he'll try to milk everything.

FORT Newbie

To me he is smartest man alive!! I cant tell you how many times I have dated someone just to look at them and think- wow-- is this who I want to be with... HELL NO! and never call them back. From yapping their heads off, to wanting to marry me after 2 dates- to wanting keys to my house, car and life..... the dating scene is scary..

why cant you women see what we men are looking for? We want a woman who does not complain, likes sports, will have a beer with us now and again, and love to have sex numerous times a week. (with other chicks in the mix is a plus).. (sorry I had to- and its the truth!)

you go Scott- stay single and enjoy life my man.. when you turn 60, then start thinking marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2476856;
    To me he is smartest man alive!! I cant tell you how many times I have dated someone just to look at them and think- wow-- is this who I want to be with... HELL NO! and never call them back. From yapping their heads off, to wanting to marry me after 2 dates- to wanting keys to my house, car and life..... the dating scene is scary..

why cant you women see what we men are looking for? We want a woman who does not complain, likes sports, will have a beer with us now and again, and love to have sex numerous times a week. (with other chicks in the mix is a plus).. (sorry I had to- and its the truth!)

you go Scott- stay single and enjoy life my man.. when you turn 60, then start thinking marriage.
    Godofwar as PugMom suggested, Paris Hilton is out of jail and sounds like the perfect girl for you. She drinks see the DUI and she is very sexual see the sex tape and all she says is "That's Hot". The perfect woman.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2476856;

Godofwar
    , it's a fallacy that women don't like sex. Women do enjoy having sex numerous times a week...but not with men who aren't good in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2476201;
    I think SB should hook up with Paris Hilton! Seriously!
    Oh my god NO! He is Old enough to be her father! I like the show but am a little disillusioned about what an *ss he is. He didn't want to go sign autographs for his fans! What a jerk!

You know, it's one thing for a young, hot actor to go out and sleep with lots of women he meets in bars. When he's still doing it into his 40's it's just pathetic. The only thing more pathetic is being the friend of the former hot young actor and trying to hold him back so you can keep picking up his left overs. That Johnny guy is a complete ass. The fact that he keeps criticizing Scott's choice to get his life together shows what kind of a friend he is. He'd rather hold Scott back and keep getting sloppy seconds than see his friend be truly happy. Also, why couldn't Scott just tell the guy he wanted to stay at the autograph signing? The other two friends seem much more supportive of him, probably because they're both adults and have social lives that don't rely on Scott bringing in the chicks for them.

LOVED Erin Moran in the first episode. I've never seen much of her outside of Happy Days, but I liked how direct and honest she was with Scott.

Renee seems like a good girl. I hope Scott is able to get it together for her or any woman, but especially for himself. I didn't think I'd find him so likable but, in spite of his hound dog tendencies, but I actually think I'll keep watching.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2476893;
    Oh my god NO! He is Old enough to be her father! I like the show but am a little disillusioned about what an *ss he is. He didn't want to go sign autographs for his fans! What a jerk!
    Paris likes older men when she was 19 she hooked up with that 30 yr old who made the sex tape and sold it. She's 26 now and Scott is 45. 19 yrs difference they will be a perfect match.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I finally got to watch my tape. I loved it and I'm hooked! He still looks good too. His girlfriend is a bit Jessica Simpsonesque (ditsy) but she's cute. I wonder what she does for a living. But I was surprised at how excited she was to celebrate their one and a half year anniversary (do people actually do that?) but then all of a sudden she decides that if he can't commit to her after these 8 weeks are up then she'll have to let him go. So...you're okay with dating for a year and a half but now it's potentially the end of the relationship in 8 more weeks?

At first Erin seemed too peppy but I guess that's just her personality. I'm glad she's still enjoying her Happy Days fame after all these years. That autograph signing thing had to be set-up a while ago though and not some spur of the moment idea. There were pictures for him to sign, which I guess could have been printed up quickly but the fact that people in line had his albums means they were expecting (or hoping) to see him there.

I can't stand Johnny V. He seems a bit unhinged and is not going to take Scott "breaking up" with him lightly. He is a real leach and the fact that he said he's going to make sure Scott doesn't stay celibate for the 8 weeks shows what a bad friend he really is. He has absolutely no respect for Scott's relationship with Rene. I think he's the one who needs a life coach.

Dr. Ally seems a bit weird and starstruck at times but she's been giving him pretty good advice. I can't wait to see his reunions with the rest of the past flames. I'm sure there were probably some who said no though. I can't imagine we'll see Heather Locklear or Brooke Shields but that would be great if we did.

I'm going to bet that at the end of this he proposes to Rene. Not saying they'll actually make it to the alter or even stay married if they do wind up saying the "I do's" but I think he'll at least propose.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 07-16-2007 at 06:22 PM.

Oh geez - I taped this the other night and just got done watching. I can't believe I'm hooked! That Johnny V is the biggest loser ever. I'm laughing that someone mentioned Entourage, because that is exactly what he reminded me of - a guy whose greatest virtue is that he is friends with a "star".

I'll be curious to see how this turns out. I was dying laughing over the whole small weiner conversation with Erin.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2475321;
    I have no doubt he's doing this to try to resurrect his career. I really doubt he's actually being introspective about why he's 45 and single ('cause he likes screwing around! Literally and figuratively!).
    I absolutely agree. And he definitely has absolutely no desire to marry his current girlfriend. If he marries her, it will strictly be to place a cherry ontop of this show for the paycheck. And he seriously needs to get his pantomimes in-check. His tells are extreme, IMO, and it's unfortunate that he's showing so much of a dishonest character, considering that this is supposed to be an introspective study. Just feels super-fake, fake, fake (beyond the standard faking in reality tv).

But still, it's fun to watch for the cameos.
    Last edited by miadora; 07-17-2007 at 06:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread