+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

Re: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

Renee's dress was beautiful and she was a beautiful bride. I wonder if there will be a next season and would it be titled "Scott Baio is 47 and Married". He even joked about it saying "Scott Baio is 47 and Married with Children" now that Renee's daughter told him she's moving in. Funny thing, I watched a movie called "Cursed" on Sci-Fi yesterday and he had a cameo as himself. I guess anything to keep the money coming in now that he has a family to look after .

Oh yeah, all this time I thought Scott's mother must have passed away because they never showed him going to her for advice. Then all of a sudden there she is at the wedding, along with his brother (who looks just like him) and his sister too. But they were never mentioned in earlier episodes. Maybe they opted not to be filmed.

I loved Renee's dress, even though I hate strapless dresses. I also loved that she didn't have a veil (I am pretty non-traditonal with wedding stuff!). The ceremony was nice, not too over-the-top and all. I also wonder, since it seems the ending is a set-up for a third season, if there is going to be a "Scott Baio is 47 and Married with Children" (or something else crazy/silly like that).

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2824842;
    The bit with Johnny V. at the house and Renee saying, "what the hell are you doing here!?" was totally staged.

Trust me, even if it weren't staged, she, nor anyone, would want him there. Gawd -- is he obnoxious!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;2882026;
    Trust me, even if it weren't staged, she, nor anyone, would want him there. Gawd -- is he obnoxious!!!
    Johnny V....Iccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. This man makes my skin crawl.

, this guy is more attractive!

+ Reply to Thread