+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

Re: Scott Baio is 45...and Single

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2475432;
    I have not been following this guy since forever. So he is 45 STILL single, as in NEVER married? But yet is always out with the hottie women and wants to bop them?
    Has anyone else thought "Gay and can't come to terms with it" ?
    George Clooney is over 40 and not married. Why is it that if a man or woman chooses not to marry and they are over 40 they must be gay. Not everyone wants to get married and have children. If people could afford it lots would have children without partners cause the partners are more trouble than the kids.

The fact that Scott can get the hottie women means he is doing something right and he is living many a man's fantasy by dating and bopping these women.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I NEVER said he or anyone else IS gay. I just asked if anyone else THOUGHT that.

My question brought up the peter pan syndrome idea, I had not thought of that and it makes MUCH MORE sense then his MAYBE being gay.

I just think he's one of those kid stars that enjoyed himself right into adulthood and forgot to get married in the inbetween.

Now he's not only old, but he's a has been. Kind of like wanting to marry Screech. (yes, I said it).
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I must disagree. I had a crush on Scott Baio when I was a young'un, but no preteen/teenaged girl would ever have had a crush on Screech. Not in the same class, so to speak.

I'm not holding out much hope for this one, but I'm tuning in anyway just in case.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV;2475717;
    I just think he's one of those kid stars that enjoyed himself right into adulthood and forgot to get married in the inbetween.

Now he's not only old, but he's a has been. Kind of like wanting to marry Screech. (yes, I said it).
    First with people living longer 40 is the new 30. 45 has never been considered old. I watched Celebrity Fit Club 5 and Scott Baio is NOTHING like Screech.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2475999;
    First with people living longer 40 is the new 30. 45 has never been considered old. I watched Celebrity Fit Club 5 and Scott Baio is NOTHING like Screech.
    I think SB should hook up with Paris Hilton! Seriously!

FORT Newbie

Any truth to the rumor that Baio is actually in a relationship (but obviously not married), and all this is just for television? At least that is what some gossip website claims.

It wouldn't surprise me. I watched a small part of this last night during the commercials for other shows and I thought to myself, "Has it got this bad?"

Then I thought about it, the last series I recall watching him in was Diagnosis Murder with Dick Van Dyke, and that was what 15 years ago?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I watched most of it until I fell asleep last night. Apparently he has been in a relationship for almost 18 months, but he is not sure if he wants to get married. He said in the past whenever his relationships started to get truly serious he would screw them up. Now he is trying to find out what he needs to do to really commit to his current girlfriend.

I liked it. I hope he can figure out what causes him to self-destruct in his relationships and that he can work through it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Some of the shots with his friends (walking all in a line at the golf course, sitting around at the race track etc.) looked to me like they were trying to present Scott and his buddies like the guys in "Entourage." Except 20 years older.

I liked the premier and do believe he did this in large part to jump start his career again. I do think there is a portion of him, though, that wants to find out why he's messed up all his relationships. He got all the babes when he was younger...Though he hasn't aged badly, it'll be hard to continue getting babes when he's 50...unless he has a lot of money.

I'm always amazed/annoyed when actors who rose to fame from a show are reticent to have anything to do with that show later. Yes, it's a double edged sword, but without having been Chachi, he never would've become a teen idol and had access to Playboy bunnies or the other actresses he dated.

I still remember seeing him and Brooke Shields race on rollerskates in one of those ABC "Battle of the Stars" shows when they were teenagers. They were so cute! (And yes I'm that old!)

+ Reply to Thread