+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget The Lyrics

Don't Forget The Lyrics

Is anyone watching this? This is so much fun. It's a Fox show with Wayne Brady hosting. It's kind of the same concept as The Singing Bee on ABC but a little different. There are different songs that are seperated into different genres. The contestant picks one genre at a time. Each genre has 2 songs. The contestant will pick one song from that genre. The words will come up on the screen for everyone to sing along. When the music stops the next words are taken away and the contestant is on his/her own. Each correctly sung lyrics wins you money. The first few rounds, only 4 words are taken away but then it goes up to 10 words. They have 3 back ups
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: Don't Forget The Lyrics

I watched it, I really like the concept and I liked the first contestant. I don't see how they can top her, she was just so much fun and adorable.

I loved that show. IMO, it was really fun and interesting. The first contestant was great. She deserved that $350,000. She knew almost every song.

I did, too until the last one. I know it just not well enough to know what those words were.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I watched it also. The show reminds me of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, except instead of answering some of the hardest questions ever, you get to sing your favorite songs. Now that's a deal!

I caught a little of the Singing Bee, and I have to say I prefer DFTL much more. Wayne Brady is perfect as the host. Hope this show sticks around.

Who else was singing along to the songs?
    "A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3!"

I caught about 5 minutes of the Singing Bee and to be honest, I hated it. I thought I wouldn't like this one either and was pleasantly surprised. Plus I like Wayne Brady, bonus!

I liked this show more than The Singing Bee. I really liked the first girl. She wasn't trying to "sing". That was great.

But The Singing Bee has girls that dance in bee outfits!
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I enjoyed this show. Katie was a very entertaining contestant and I'm gald she got the $350,000. Poor girl couldn't sing worth a crap but she was fun to watch.

As much as I knew "How Do I Live" (I've only sung it like 100 times at karaoke), I found myself second guessing the word "good" even though I knew it was right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast