+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmer Wants a Wife

FORT Fanatic

Farmer Wants a Wife

Has anyone hear of this show coming out? We had to pick up someone at a small airport in St Louis today and they were filming a bunch of girls with their luggage and sitting on the tarmac et. The people there said it was a reality show called " Farmer wants a wife".

We talked to some of the girls in the bathroom one was Russian and they didn't know where they were going. They said it was similar to the Bachelor.

I can say that not one girl would qualify as even the worst Bachelor cast-off I seriously have never seen that many skanks in one place. One girl came out of the bathroom with her skirt hiked so high and one of the "handlers" told her to pull it down and she said NO it is supposed to be short. But it was showing cheeks short.

It really looked like Farmer wants a hooker if you asked me. Wow!

Re: Farmer Wants a Wife

Here's the show's official web site:

Fall 2007 Sneak Peek
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fanatic

wow, well city girls is right if you are talking the city corner! Seriously, all the crew men working around the tarmac and the terminal were disgusted by the girls. They were very Las Vegas slutty, like gold spandex shorts with bad highlights, heels,frosted lipstick, and boobs boobs boobs everywhere.
    Once girl looked kind of rough with a lip piercing super red hair and one of those chain belts that holds your wallet.

It was a sight to behold. There were probably about 10 girls there and we couldn't find one that was even slightly classy.

Sounds like fun. Can't wait.
    Seriously though, it does sound like its going to be good. I haven't been to the website but just from what you observed it should be pretty funny. Plus I love white trash. They're my kind of people. And we thought it couldn't get more trashier then The Bachelor they go and skank it up. I'm gonna have the popcorn ready when it premires!

FORT Newbie

Sounds to me a huge overexaggeration. Haven't you seen the pictures of the cast that were posted today? Some of those girls are hot and dont look trashy a few of them look pretty conservative and classy but hey sex sells hot girls running around doing farm work, you'd be crazy not to watch that plus they are all living in the same house seperate from him i'd imagine some pretty sweet catfights going on in that joint!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2457480;
    Now, THAT's a name of a TV show!

we have Finnish version of this.. 3rd season coming this year.
    my cousin was in the first season as one of the "future wives". I was embarrased.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

I DID take a look at the cast.

To me, maybe not ALL of them are denizens of SkankTown (OK, two or three, only, MAYBE), but, yep, I agree that most of 'em kind of look as though they have MORE than a few miles on 'em.

I think this show might be a howl, too!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2457480;

FORT Fan

Is anyone watching this? It's on right now-looks like it's gonna be on the CW at 9 on Wednesdays.

And let me tell you, this show is my dream come true. I love it already.

But I think some of the rumors were wrong-all of the girls are American (except for one from Canada), and at least one of them had the good sense to wear sneakers to the farm instead of heels.

Looks like it will be fun.
    Last edited by pretlitdev; 04-30-2008 at 09:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast