+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmer Wants a Wife

Re: Farmer Wants a Wife

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly;3029264;
    If you're on myspace and can get added to KJ's friends list, you can read that Matt has left her a couple interesting comments.... They don't necessarily mean anything, could just be friend-to-friend type flirting, but who knows....?

What kind of comments?? Or could you post a link to Matt's page?

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;3029249;
    You might be onto something. She Could pick her. This is harder to sleuth than Bach to me.
    Hey guys! Loved this show too ... I agree Squaredpants, this show is much harder to sleuth than TB. KJ might be the F1 and the real farmer's wife of Matt by the end of this show so who knows

So far I like Brooke and found Christa annoying. I'm worried thought for next week since Brooke is shown as the only one who didn't give Matt a kiss on the lips.

Also I think Amanda is the frontrunner and I agree that Ashley is a bit of a flirt.

This show is so much fun to watch than TB and I love, love their own version of the RC ... Plus, Matt seems very genuine and such a nice gentleman
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 05-30-2008 at 12:02 AM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3029524;
    Hey guys! Loved this show too ... I agree Squaredpants, this show is much harder to sleuth than TB. KJ might be the F1 and the real farmer's wife of Matt by the end of this show so who knows

So far I like Brooke and found Christa annoying. I'm worried thought for next week since Brooke is shown as the only one who didn't give Matt a kiss on the lips.

Also I think Amanda is the frontrunner and I agree that Ashley is a bit of a flirt.

This show is so much fun to watch than TB and I love, love their own version of the RC ... Plus, Matt seems very genuine and such a nice gentleman
    We have some experienced excellent sleuthers here, so let's get to it!

Maybe Brooke is a girl who doesn't like to kiss in public? Although I think a kissing booth is fine - even if you have that rule!

One more comment: I was putting a lot into the girls who were not at the Hollywood Tractor promo. But after thinking about it, this was LAST YEAR! So there really isn't any reason why two or three would be MIA. Unless TPTB are taking a page from the Bachelor and trying to fool us into thinking the F3 aren't there because they're the F3? So maybe the 2-3 that are missing really did have other commitments.

Where is Lynn and her body language analysis???

FORT Regular

I can't post a link yet bc I'm so new to this site. Go to myspace and search for Matt. Not under his real name, in full. Search for "farmer wants a wife," I think that will work bc his myspace headline says "matt from farmer wants a wife" or something like that. Anyway, his comments to KJ are things like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    saying how sexy she looks in some picture and how he can't wait to see her and one says, " when I see you I'm like a firecracker ready to go off, BOOM,BOOM,BOOM!" Also there's a message from a girl named Alicia, who seems to be the casting director, and her comment says, "a farmer on the land, but a freak in the sheets.. hahahahaaa I love you. sooo great seeing you last weekend. XOXO Alicia" All this makes me think KJ is very likely to be the F1.

Thanks, sillybilly! Those comments are indeed flirtatious. Maybe he means them, or maybe he's trying to throw us off! Or maybe it's someone else posting! Who knows?

Just noticed the previews for next week: Everyone's baffled at Matt's choice of date. OK, now who has had dates already - Amanda, Christa, and KJ. That leaves Ashley, Brooke, and Lisa. Would they be baffled at Ashley? I don't think so. So I think it has to be Brooke or Lisa. Or maybe it's someone who has already had a date. Is he allowed to date someone more than once?

FORT Regular

Even more surprising than Brooke or Lisa, I think it would baffle everyone if he took someone out for a 2nd date before some even had a first. So maybe he takes KJ out again--wouldn't that shock the heck out of everyone who dismissed her chances! I don't know, I have been rooting for the trio (Christa, Amanda, and Ashley), but I could really get behind a KJ victory.

FORT Regular

Food for thought: I just noticed on KJ's myspace page, where you can put if you have kids or not, she selected "love kids but not for me." Do we think Matt would pick someone who doesn't want kids?

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly;3029646;
    Food for thought: I just noticed on KJ's myspace page, where you can put if you have kids or not, she selected "love kids but not for me." Do we think Matt would pick someone who doesn't want kids?
    NO - in almost every article I read about him he said children were important.
    I think he and KJ are very good friends (who wouldn't want a friend like her), but I think that's it. But of course I could be wrong! If he doesn't fall in love with anyone, he could still pick a good friend as "the farmer's wife"!

Kanisha is the one who from the first time they saw him riding down the road in the tractor who had stars in her eyes. Her comments were always along the lines of, "I want to touch him,"...etc. She has her eye on the prize and seems to be the one (other than Brooke) who is trying her hardest at any of the activities whether challenges or not. She's come to the forefront during the 4th episode, and it will be interesting to see how "the house" reacts to her from this point. Will she become over confident?

I need to re-watch to catch more nuances - and especially the previews. I'm not going to try to sleuth as I want to keep this going for me as an unfolding story.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3030010;
    I'm not going to try to sleuth as I want to keep this going for me as an unfolding story.
    But you're one of the best No, really, you do deserve to relax and enjoy it. Someone posted that there is another website where you can find the winner. I've thought about looking -- but I'm sitting on my hands! Part of me wants to, and part doesn't! I think, like you, I'd like to sit back and enjoy it. But the confines of the show and this forum make it easier for us "beginning sleuthers" to test our wings.

The Bachelorette and that forum have become so overwhelming to me. I'm pretty sure who wins, actually who the F4 are, thanks to the excellent sleuthers. I asked a question on the forum the other day and it got lost in the middle of a heated discussion about something very detailed. So I never did get my answer. Maybe I should ask the mods if there could be a thread for simple questions?

I'm enjoying this show so much. I like the clever ways of elimination, and I like Matt and the girls, which helps a lot!

+ Reply to Thread