+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmer Wants a Wife

Re: Farmer Wants a Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3028431;
    I'm not saying christians or any religious should be rigid (as Ryan) but representing your beliefs in public with non-trashy behavior should be automatic. Maybe they are just too young; immature as they have been characterized.Okay, I'm done being judgemental.
    I think you're right - and I think these girls are going out of their ways to act like this. Maybe it's producer-driven? I don't know. I do know from seeing college students that sometimes the girls who have the strongest faith beliefs try to go to great lengths to convince others they can be "fun." I think that, plus the youthfulness, is what Brooke and Lisa are doing.

All that being said, I like these two. I haven't seen them say anything hurtful to any of the others. I have seen them take the verbal abuse (maybe that's a little strong,but I couldn't think of how else to say it) the others are giving them. Matt said at one point he would judge for himself, after listening to the girls talk about the drama. I hope he does this.

If they are fake, they're fooling me. But then they could be actresses - I HAVE to stop being so involved in these shows!

FORT Regular

So I don't know if you guys have seen this already, but Lisa has a website. I can't post the address here because I just joined up, but her name is Lisa Lewolt and that's the name of the site, too, so it should be easy for you to find. I haven't really liked her since the beginning, I think she is really annoying and immature, but it's interesting seeing her try to sing. I don't think she's very good, but my opinion is, I'm sure, colored by my previous opinion of her. Oh, and I found KJ and Christa on myspace...has anyone else found anything else about anyone on the show? .....And does this make me a FWAW stalker?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly;3028520;
    So I don't know if you guys have seen this already, but Lisa has a website. I can't post the address here because I just joined up, but her name is Lisa Lewolt and that's the name of the site, too, so it should be easy for you to find. I haven't really liked her since the beginning, I think she is really annoying and immature, but it's interesting seeing her try to sing. I don't think she's very good, but my opinion is, I'm sure, colored by my previous opinion of her. Oh, and I found KJ and Christa on myspace...has anyone else found anything else about anyone on the show? .....And does this make me a FWAW stalker?
    sillybilly to the FORT! Thanks for the information. And no, finding these sites does not make you a FWAW stalker, but it does make you a sleuther.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

No real spoilers below, but just some interesting tidbits found on myspace. Some people don't like spoilers/sleuthing, though, so I'm hiding it just in case.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Okay, so this is what I found on my amateur foray into stalking/sleuthing: KJ added me as a friend on myspace, which then enabled me to find everyone else. Everyone, including Matt, is on there, but most of the girls have their pages private, of course. Matt does not, however, and both his AND KJ's say "in a relationship." Of course, that means nothing bc the show was filmed a year ago so they could be with different people. Also, on Matt's page, he's got pictures of him with some of the girls, clearly during promotional escapades, and also pictures of him getting pretty friendly with a few girls NOT on the show. And Lisa's page says she's in Israel, Ashley's says she is "satisfied," and Brooke is "hopeful." Adds up to a whole lot of nothing solid, but they are interesting to look at, nonetheless. Oh--and I also noticed that on that tractor promotional tour everyone has been talking about, Christa wasn't there, either. At least, I haven't seen her in any of the shots. So maybe her, Amanda, and Ashley are F3? I hope so!!

OH--AND YOU HAVE TO GO ON MYSPACE AND LOOK AT JOSIE'S PAGE!!!! Seriously. She was a Playboy model and there are pictures of her on there where she actually looks kind of pretty, something I didn't honestly think possible. So check it out. You'll have to look her up since I can't provide the link, but her name is Josie Goldberg.

KCC
    FORT Newbie

I like this show a lot better than the Bachelor/ette because it shows the people actually doing something other than kissing. Even if it is just horseplay, you can see a lot about how each of them interact with each other and the townspeople, and how they deal with stresses, success, and failure. The simple dates also appeal to me.

All in all, though, it is hard for me to picture Matt with any of these girls. He seems a lot more mature -- most of the girls remind me of my 15-year old niece, looking for attention all the time. Matt, on the other hand, seems more comfortable in his own skin, settled, and 'responsible'.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KCC;3029002;
    All in all, though, it is hard for me to picture Matt with any of these girls. He seems a lot more mature -- most of the girls remind me of my 15-year old niece, looking for attention all the time. Matt, on the other hand, seems more comfortable in his own skin, settled, and 'responsible'.
    I agree KCC. Even 27 year old Ashley is acting "down" in maturity...from the bios, you would think she would be the most settled into herself with a stable job, etc. Kanisha also has a stable job, while Amanda is at that post college pre-life stage. Who knows if there is a "true" match here or a terrific shomance as it progresses. In the meantime you are also right in that the dates are different and, for those of us in the city, just experiencing snipits of small town and farm life has been like a breath of fresh air.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I watched last night and loved every minute of this show. Girl wearing high-heels to drive the tractor was hilarious. I kept thinking that any moment that Paris would pop up to give the girls some competition for Farmer Matt's Love. I now have favorites and not so favorites. The other show Fli##s. could learn a lesson if he'd watch this show. It so much fun watching this show. I wanted to see more, but it went off. I'll be tuning in to watch Farmer Matt and the H**kers each week.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

sillybilly, thanks for the infomation - you're a great sleuther! I did a little of my own and here's what I found. I'll put it in spoiler thread just in case, but they are just my thoughts:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brooke is now living in California, according to an article from her hometown in Texas. One of the articles about Matt said he wanted to travel around the world - if Lisa's my space says she's in Israel, could he be there too? I found a lot of articles about him when he was just a hometown boy living the farm/rural life. He seems like the real thing, which I think we all suspected anyway. Brooke said in one of her interviews she thought Lisa was there just for the exposure she would get - that surprised me!

Now more thoughts: since I had to DVR it last night and watch early this a.m., I watched it again and paused some. I noticed even though we didn't "see" it, he seemed to have some time with Lisa, walking with her three times that I noticed. Also, Ashley is quite the flirt. When she was looking up at him at the square dance, I thought of Scarlett O'Hara! Can't wait for their one-on-one date! Most of the remaining girls were seen in PI's saying he would never pick KJ, which leads me to believe he just might, and that's why they're showing us those PI's - what do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3029243;
    sillybilly, thanks for the infomation - you're a great sleuther! I did a little of my own and here's what I found. I'll put it in spoiler thread just in case, but they are just my thoughts:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brooke is now living in California, according to an article from her hometown in Texas. One of the articles about Matt said he wanted to travel around the world - if Lisa's my space says she's in Israel, could he be there too? I found a lot of articles about him when he was just a hometown boy living the farm/rural life. He seems like the real thing, which I think we all suspected anyway. Brooke said in one of her interviews she thought Lisa was there just for the exposure she would get - that surprised me!

Now more thoughts: since I had to DVR it last night and watch early this a.m., I watched it again and paused some. I noticed even though we didn't "see" it, he seemed to have some time with Lisa, walking with her three times that I noticed. Also, Ashley is quite the flirt. When she was looking up at him at the square dance, I thought of Scarlett O'Hara! Can't wait for their one-on-one date! Most of the remaining girls were seen in PI's saying he would never pick KJ, which leads me to believe he just might, and that's why they're showing us those PI's - what do you all think?
    You might be onto something. She Could pick her. This is harder to sleuth than Bach to me.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

FORT Regular

If you're on myspace and can get added to KJ's friends list, you can read that Matt has left her a couple interesting comments.... They don't necessarily mean anything, could just be friend-to-friend type flirting, but who knows....?

+ Reply to Thread