+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmer Wants a Wife

FORT Fanatic

Re: Farmer Wants a Wife

Actually if you look at the preview photos, where Matt takes the brides to be down hollywood, none of those brides were anyone from this show. They were all fill ins. However what I did notice is that the only two girls walking around where they were filming was Brooke and Lisa. Maybe he is in love with one of the V. I see nothing wrong with that. My nephew is 35 and he was a v till he met this wonderful girl this year. Who has 3 children. So preference wasn't an issue with him. I just think watching Matt and his comment that he would like to wait. Tells me that he wants the first night of the rest of their life together to be very special. Which I think is wonderful coming from a man.

Farmer Wants a Wife Photos - Farmer Wants a Wife Cast Photos - TV.com

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3003084;
    Actually if you look at the preview photos, where Matt takes the brides to be down hollywood, none of those brides were anyone from this show. They were all fill ins. ]

We must be looking at two separate clips. Where is the one you're talking about here? I don't think I've seen that one. The one I'm talking about is on the official website; I think it's called "Hollywood Tractor." All of the girls are on that tractor - even Josie - with the exception of Amanda and Ashley. Or I think those are the only two I didn't see!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3003802;
    We must be looking at two separate clips. Where is the one you're talking about here? I don't think I've seen that one. The one I'm talking about is on the official website; I think it's called "Hollywood Tractor." All of the girls are on that tractor - even Josie - with the exception of Amanda and Ashley. Or I think those are the only two I didn't see!
    I think we are looking at different sites. But I can't find the one you are talking about. I saw Farmer wants a wife tours hollywood. But they weren't on that one. That is the one that has fill ins. Can you give me the link of the other one. Thanks Deb.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3004235;
    I think we are looking at different sites. But I can't find the one you are talking about. I saw Farmer wants a wife tours hollywood. But they weren't on that one. That is the one that has fill ins. Can you give me the link of the other one. Thanks Deb.
    This is the one I saw. If you scroll down to the green section, click on "Hollywood Tractor." The only girls I noticed were missing were Amanda and Ashley. There might have been others, but I'll have to watch it again!

Farmer Wants a Wife Video - Previews and More

FORT Newbie

anyone have any spoilers?!?

It's back-to-back repeat episodes tonight. Another website (don't know if I can name names) has a spoiler article naming the "winner", if you want to surf a bit.

They really messed up letting Josie go. Now the show is just a pale shadow of itself, and we the bereft viewers are left to scrape together, as best we can, some semblance of entertainment from the frolickings of plump little pink piglets.

Josie should have her own show. Kind of like I Love New York, but trashier.

They could call it Rack of Love: Real Airhead of Orange County. Ann Coulter could be Sister Patterson, and the gimmick (besides Josie herself) would be that the poor hamsters - um, I mean the contestants - would have to plan the dates.

Then after the date, Josie and Ann would read the contestant for trash and send him home on a greyhound bus.

Of course this idea is totally offensive to everybody who lives in Orange County, but Lord knows if ever a population should be used to being stereotyped and represented as witless scum on reality - (and non-reality) TV shows, it is those folks.

Also, I am confident that both Josie and Ann are more than capable of being just as offensive to any and all other groups and demographic sectors, and the producers could insure this by making every effort to have the contestant pool be every bit as diverse as the population of Los Angeles itself, so that no ethnic group would be left trembling in righteous indignation, and writing letters about feeling left out because Josie failed to insult the Lithuanians or the Koreans, etc even once, and what are they, chopped liver?

And every show should have a short segment where Josie shares one of her very own Fashion Tips.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2986491;
    My two least favorite is KJ and Christa with "CH". And I didn't see where the girls tp ing the truck ruined Christa's date. They had no idea when they would be back. I think Ch is out for vengence and it will be on Brooke.
    I hate Christa also. I thought she was very ugly when I saw her in the first episode. She has an alien-like look that I think is unattractive. Then she made me hate her even more when she was going on and on about her "perfect" date that was ruined by those girls in a pathetic way. And it was pathetic of her to bitch at Brooke while hugging Amanda. I think she's intimidated by Brooke; therefore, it was a good chance to threaten Brooke with "you're so fake," "you're being immature," blah blah blah... I say the immature and fake one is her. She's a suck up. I cannot wait to see her get eliminated.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3004235;
    The "brides" in gowns on the tractor trailer are models or fill ins...but at the end of the commercial, the real girls (not bridal) surround Matt and in pausing and counting heads, there are only eight. Ashley and Amanda are not in that shot. Now whether that is because they are the F2 or whether they had other commitments and couldn't make the shoot is unknown.

I personally do not want to find the other site that has the F1 spoiler. As long as it is anyone other than Brooke or Lisa, I'm okay with his decision...as if he consulted with me in any case.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by salila;3016036;
    They really messed up letting Josie go. Now the show is just a pale shadow of itself, and we the bereft viewers are left to scrape together, as best we can, some semblance of entertainment from the frolickings of plump little pink piglets.

Josie should have her own show. Kind of like I Love New York, but trashier.

They could call it Rack of Love: Real Airhead of Orange County. Ann Coulter could be Sister Patterson, and the gimmick (besides Josie herself) would be that the poor hamsters - um, I mean the contestants - would have to plan the dates.

Then after the date, Josie and Ann would read the contestant for trash and send him home on a greyhound bus.

Of course this idea is totally offensive to everybody who lives in Orange County, but Lord knows if ever a population should be used to being stereotyped and represented as witless scum on reality - (and non-reality) TV shows, it is those folks.

Also, I am confident that both Josie and Ann are more than capable of being just as offensive to any and all other groups and demographic sectors, and the producers could insure this by making every effort to have the contestant pool be every bit as diverse as the population of Los Angeles itself, so that no ethnic group would be left trembling in righteous indignation, and writing letters about feeling left out because Josie failed to insult the Lithuanians or the Koreans, etc even once, and what are they, chopped liver?

And every show should have a short segment where Josie shares one of her very own Fashion Tips.
    LMAO! omg. that was funny. i think i would literally go through seizures if josie & ann coulter had their own reality show.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

+ Reply to Thread