+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Yes, I have watched Beyond Spelling Manor and I love it. The building of the LA condo was very interesting. I loved the rose garden and pool construction. I liked a few things, but I don't share Candy's taste. It's rather old and dated for my taste, but many seem to like it.

It's my understanding that she is going to appear on Broadway. Is that right? Hmmmm.....

FORT Fogey

I came in on the reference to buying in NYC because of some interaction with Broadway. I didn't know if she was producing something------but she is an actress and is going to work??? Wow!! I didn't expect that to be the relationship

I heard she was going on Broadway, but I'm not sure if she is performing. I'll check it out. Wouldn't it make more sense to rent a place in NY? I bet she remodels it quite a bit and then sales for a profit........................ ..................

She's a producer.

Candy Spelling Theatre Credits

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    LOL, I knew that!!!

I have no idea why I typed Drew, I was actually responding in two different forums at once while watching the repeat of Brother Vs. Brother. I clearly was not paying attention, lol.

I think they are very good looking but there is something really odd about their mouths. The way they form their words, I stare at their mouths in fascination trying to figure out what's so odd about them.

I had a similar thought about their mouths, then it hit me that their mouths remind me a little of Freddy Mercury's. They both have slight overbites, not as bad as Freddy's, but just enough to give their mouths that slightly odd look.

There is a new show on called Power Broker but it is essential the same format as Property Brothers,
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    There is a new show on called Power Broker but it is essential the same format as Property Brothers,

I love Power Broker. IMO it's much better than Property Brothers. Maybe, it's because I really like that realtor. I've only seen one episode, though. I hope to see more of them.
    mushybrain and sparklete like this.

FORT Fan

I've always liked Mike on every show he's been on . The Brothers annoy the crap out of me.
    Trust Me!

Oh yes. Let me be clear. I want to see more of the Power Broker, not the brothers. They are okay, but I'm over it right now.

Brother vs Brother

episode 4 - a continuation of episode 3 the teams continue after 1 person gets cut from each team.

Sad Jonathan lost but who did the budget that they couldn't get better counter tops? Mike can't finish one project without starting another 2 hours before the time is out. He could have spent it styling Francis's dining room. While I applaud Torch's skill and work ethic and speed, she has the same problem as Francis trying to put her stamp on the house when she should be concerned with what the home owner would like. If Torch would have done the floors, and the tile on the door entry and the tile on the fire place hearth that would have been plenty and perhaps Francis and Mike could have properly finished the kitchen.

I hope the clean up crews fix what ever is wrong that the teams did.

Finished watching the Brother vs Brother finale and was thinking that this show is tons way better than HGTV's Design Star and any of the designers on that show.

+ Reply to Thread