+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    When I see a family with storage issues (crap all over) I cringed when they choose a new home. I wonder how long it will take for it to look exactly like their old home.
    Too funny, that is it exactly.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    When I see a family with storage issues (crap all over) I cringed when they choose a new home. I wonder how long it will take for it to look exactly like their old home.
    Yep! They'll accumulate more stuff in the bigger place and outgrow their closets.

I just watched the episode of Love It or List It where they did Desta's house. I was kind of shocked at the condition it was in, how messy it was and considering her occupation, how nothing seemed to be decorated! I'm wondering if that was even her house. He's a carpenter, too, yet they had done nothing to the home in three years. So weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It's like when they did the lead carpenter's house...all those projects gone unfinished. His excuse was that he was always working on the show and didn't have time. I guess it's like the shoe maker's children having no shoes.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Was that Fergus or Eddie? I like Fergus a lot better than Eddie, who always rubs me the wrong way. Guess I must have missed that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Was that Fergus or Eddie? I like Fergus a lot better than Eddie, who always rubs me the wrong way. Guess I must have missed that episode.
    It was Eddie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Okay, I am going to add my gripes about Love it or List it. Why is it that the remodel amount is always too little to do what the homeowners want, then a huge structural issue comes up and no more money can be added to the renovation? The owners are allowed to go for a house above their stated budget. Just seems wrong.
    Kip likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    ...I just watched the episode of Love It or List It where they did Desta's house. I was kind of shocked at the condition it was in, how messy it was and considering her occupation, how nothing seemed to be decorated! I'm wondering if that was even her house. He's a carpenter, too, yet they had done nothing to the home in three years. So weird.
    I saw this episode a while ago. I don't remember the state of her house - I just remember Desta throwing tantrums when a problem arose and some of the work couldn't be done - she was as bad as any of Hilary's worst clients.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Okay, I am going to add my gripes about Love it or List it. Why is it that the remodel amount is always too little to do what the homeowners want, then a huge structural issue comes up and no more money can be added to the renovation? The owners are allowed to go for a house above their stated budget. Just seems wrong.
    I stopped watching because of this tired format. Nothing varies; it is always the same old song. The banter between David and Hilary is equally annoying. Same schtick each and every time. Yawn.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Does anyone know when the new Love It or List It, Vancouver airs? The lead is Jillian Harris, from The Bachelorette show. I'm not sure if it is being aired in the U.S.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Does anyone know when the new Love It or List It, Vancouver airs? The lead is Jillian Harris, from The Bachelorette show. I'm not sure if it is being aired in the U.S.
    I remember her saying that she would be on the show. I have a hunch it may be a on a Canadian station with different hosts and crew.

+ Reply to Thread