+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree255Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    That's so true ... with stainless steel appliances. I think it shows a total lack of imagination on the buyers' part. They want it because everybody else has it. But granite is already on its way out, and hopefully it will be followed by pedestal sinks (where do you put your stuff when you're getting ready?!).

If I want to see the next thing in design I watch Jeff Lewis' show. I love what he does with figures and paint. But I can't find his fixtures anywhere -- certainly not at Home Depot.
    Me, too..re watching Jeff. Just had the downstairs hallway painted two tones of grey w/a white chair rail....all because I saw it on Flipping Out and the grey looked fabulous. And it does here too.

I meant to say "fixtures," not "figures." I notice that he's also using black trim a lot. I love the way his stairs have white pillars with a black railing. Gorgeous.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Who is this Jeff Lewis and what is the name of his show?

FoRTer

He's the Flipping Out guy; you can also see his work on jefflewisdesign dot com.
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 09-30-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Yes, Jeff can be just as aggravating as a picky spoiled little boy....which is what he is.
    But that man has supremely impeccable style....I'm always in awe of his designs.
    Probably because I have zero talent in home decor...with many sad design decisions in the past.
    Wish I could see more of what he does....and I'll check out his website....thanks, coltnlasma.

Peyton Lambton just tweeted that filming is complete for season 2. The new season of Going Yard will start airing in the spring, 2013 on Wednesday nights. No more Sat graveyard at 5PM. Yay!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Chris Lambton (Going Yard) and formerly on The Bachelorette will be a host for HGTV's coverage of The Rose Parade on New Year's Day, 2013.

I always enjoy HGTV's coverage of the parade.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Chris Lambton (Going Yard) and formerly on The Bachelorette will be a host for HGTV's coverage of The Rose Parade on New Year's Day, 2013.

I always enjoy HGTV's coverage of the parade.
    Wow, well that's cool. I had no idea HGTV covered the Parade!
    KAREN

A tweet from Chris Lambton about today's coverage of the Tournament of Roses Parade:

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13

So much fun hosting the #RoseParade for @hgtv such a great time!!! Thanks #pasadena
    A photo of the crew during wrap up taken by Peyton Lambton:

Chris and Peyton are leaving for their delayed honeymoon in Hawaii today. Their show, Going Yard, will begin season 2 in the spring.

I thought Chris did very well - he's a natural for TV.

HGTV does have the best coverage of the parade. No commercials, all floats and bands and good stuff.
    AmyKay likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread