+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

I would like to shoot the head of HGTV programming do we really need to see the few episodes of Property Brothers ad nauseum 24/7 on HGTV. We get it you are promoting it but to come home on Wednesday afternoon to get my fix of Sarah Richardson and you have PB on instead. UGH! All you are doing is making people switch to other channels. I am starting to watch Say Yes To The Dress and Man Woman Wild.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh no the Property Brothers have invaded Saturday morning.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

They are everywhere all the time and I hate that show. Both guys are too aggressive. I love all the fix-it shows on Sat morning - good thing I didn't settle in with my cup of tea and my feet up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh no the Property Brothers have invaded Saturday morning.
    I have managed to miss seeing even one of the shows. Wonder how I managed to do that. lol

Landscape Professional Chris Lambton Is Newest HGTV Expert | Reuters

Landscape Professional Chris Lambton Is Newest HGTV Expert
    * Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.

Mon Jan 9, 2012 4:21pm EST

Landscape Professional Chris Lambton Is Newest HGTV Expert

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2012

NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HGTV is in production on a new series, Going Yard, featuring landscaping professional Chris Lambton. The series is scheduled to premiere in April 2012.

In Going Yard, Lambton, the co-owner of a landscaping company in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, will transform neglected backyards into spectacular outdoor spaces suitable for entertaining family and friends. In each episode, he and his team will trick out a homeowner's yard with such features as patios, arbors, water features and fire pits. In addition, Lambton's fiance Peyton Wright will join the family business; pitching-in with design projects on the show and helping homeowners plan their first party in their new yard.

A fan favorite runner-up in season six of The Bachelorette, Lambton was previously a math teacher and league championship-winning basketball coach.

"With his landscaping expertise and easygoing, approachable personality, Chris is an exciting addition to HGTV's growing family of experts," said Kathleen Finch, general manager, HGTV.

SOURCE HGTV

Bachelor Fans will remember Chris from Ali's season and Peyton from Andy's season. Both have delightful personalities and I'm really looking forward to this show. There has been speculation for months that he was landscaping for HGTV, and now it is confirmed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Chris will definitely be worth watching..... and I don't nessessarily mean the landscaping.
    Coco46 likes this.

Ooooh, this sounds cool - both the show and the fact that I get to stare at Chris again!! Me likey!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Sounds like a match made in Heaven. Good luck to Chris! I'm a faithful HGTV viewer and will be watching Chris's new show!

Thanks for posting that, Arielflies.
    Loved him on Ali's season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm so envious of Canadian viewers in that HGTV Canada aired the competition show Canadian Handyman judged by not only Mike and Scott, but also Brian Baumer. Wow! I hope all three do the next All American Handyman competition. Jillian Harris of The Bachelor franchise and Extreme Makeover Home Edition is the host - she would be so good at that type of hosting work. URGH. Those in the U.S. are also blocked online from watching the show on HGTV.ca, much as Canadian viewers are blocked from watching U.S. shows online. What about cross-border cooperation, people?!

+ Reply to Thread