We're Looking for Professional Interior Designers to Appear on HGTV's Newest Hit Show
HGTV’s newest hit show, Showhouse Showdown is seeking talented professional interior designers across the United States!
Based on the Irish format by the same name, Showhouse Showdown is a competition between two professional interior designers who take over two newly-built and identical homes or townhomes with identical budgets to create a winning interior design. At the end of each episode one designer is voted the winner by members of the public who represent the developer’s target market.
Currently casting designers in the following areas:
* Wilmington, Del.
* Charlotte, N.C.
* Washington, DC area
* Boise, Idaho
* Los Angeles (including Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa areas)
* Oklahoma City
* Austin, Texas
Check back often for additions of other cities! We're looking for professional designers ONLY with tons of personality and a unique design perspective. Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Two recent photos: a professional one is fine along with a casual full body shot
* A short paragraph describing your design aesthetic and what makes you unique as a designer
* At least 4 photographs from your portfolio showcasing your work
* A couple of words to describe your personality
* Link to your website and any video that exists
* Resume and contact information