+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

I love Dina and she has a terrific personality for this show, but I'm not sure that I can stay watching a show with OTT parties.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I love Dina and she has a terrific personality for this show, but I'm not sure that I can stay watching a show with OTT parties.
    You know what I would like. Sure, show the over-the-top $$$$$$ parties. But then spend a few minutes with an example of what you could do on a shoestring budget.

Allie,

There you go.
    THat's a great idea. Kind of like that old HGTV show - Sensible Chic - where they showed you how to recreate a designer room on a budget.
    Allie likes this.

Re: Novogratz .... Like the show, but miss "9 by Design." Any family with a kid named Five is going to be good TV.

Re: Dina ... I haven't seen the show yet, but the previous look there's not not a square inch of space without something on it. Kind of like her house in Jersey.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: 'Novogratz" and "Dina's Party"

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Re: Novogratz .... Like the show, but miss "9 by Design." Any family with a kid named Five is going to be good TV.

Re: Dina ... I haven't seen the show yet, but the previous look there's not not a square inch of space without something on it. Kind of like her house in Jersey.
    Re: 'Home by Novogratz' + '9 by Design' - I miss 9 by Design too, as I loved Courtney and Bob's interaction with their kids, and I loved having a lot of the focus on their home/family/social life. But at least they're back on tv, and we get to see their home life a little bit, so I'm grateful for that, at least.

Re: 'Dina's Party' - Totally loved it! And yes, she did give non-OTT tips for party givers. She was so gracious and charming and humble. She was a true pleasure to watch --- and by the way, Grandma Wrinkles had some camera time too!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Re: 'Home by Novogratz' + '9 by Design' - I miss 9 by Design too, as I loved Courtney and Bob's interaction with their kids, and I loved having a lot of the focus on their home/family/social life. But at least they're back on tv, and we get to see their home life a little bit, so I'm grateful for that, at least.

Re: 'Dina's Party' - Totally loved it! And yes, she did give non-OTT tips for party givers. She was so gracious and charming and humble. She was a true pleasure to watch --- and by the way, Grandma Wrinkles had some camera time too!

I loved seeing Grandma Wrinkles, too!!
    I love Dina, as well, but I didn't notice any tips - when were they?
    TIA

[/B]

I loved seeing Grandma Wrinkles, too!!
    I love Dina, as well, but I didn't notice any tips - when were they?
    TIA
    The 'parties at home tips' were mentioned by Dina, during her voice-over narration and comments throughout the program. There were several of them.

The 'parties at home tips' were mentioned by Dina, during her voice-over narration and comments throughout the program. There were several of them.
    THank you.
    Hopefully, they'll repeat it again and I can catch up on what I missed.

THank you.
    Hopefully, they'll repeat it again and I can catch up on what I missed.
    I'm pretty sure the first episode of Dina's Party WILL be repeated, because it was billed as a "preview" of the up-coming series.

I knew that I had enjoyed watching Dina Manzo from seeing her on RHNJ, but I didn't know if I would care for a show about preparing for parties. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! It really was totally delightful, and I was smiling throughout the whole episode!

I'm pretty sure the first episode of Dina's Party WILL be repeated, because it was billed as a "preview" of the up-coming series.

I knew that I had enjoyed watching Dina Manzo from seeing her on RHNJ, but I didn't know if I would care for a show about preparing for parties. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! It really was totally delightful, and I was smiling throughout the whole episode!
    I'll need to catch it online, then. I'd like a show that makes me smile.

+ Reply to Thread