+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree658Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

I love Dina and she has a terrific personality for this show, but I'm not sure that I can stay watching a show with OTT parties.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I love Dina and she has a terrific personality for this show, but I'm not sure that I can stay watching a show with OTT parties.
    You know what I would like. Sure, show the over-the-top $$$$$$ parties. But then spend a few minutes with an example of what you could do on a shoestring budget.

Allie,

There you go.
    THat's a great idea. Kind of like that old HGTV show - Sensible Chic - where they showed you how to recreate a designer room on a budget.
    Allie likes this.

Re: Novogratz .... Like the show, but miss "9 by Design." Any family with a kid named Five is going to be good TV.

Re: Dina ... I haven't seen the show yet, but the previous look there's not not a square inch of space without something on it. Kind of like her house in Jersey.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: 'Novogratz" and "Dina's Party"

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Re: Novogratz .... Like the show, but miss "9 by Design." Any family with a kid named Five is going to be good TV.

Re: Dina ... I haven't seen the show yet, but the previous look there's not not a square inch of space without something on it. Kind of like her house in Jersey.
    Re: 'Home by Novogratz' + '9 by Design' - I miss 9 by Design too, as I loved Courtney and Bob's interaction with their kids, and I loved having a lot of the focus on their home/family/social life. But at least they're back on tv, and we get to see their home life a little bit, so I'm grateful for that, at least.

Re: 'Dina's Party' - Totally loved it! And yes, she did give non-OTT tips for party givers. She was so gracious and charming and humble. She was a true pleasure to watch --- and by the way, Grandma Wrinkles had some camera time too!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Re: 'Home by Novogratz' + '9 by Design' - I miss 9 by Design too, as I loved Courtney and Bob's interaction with their kids, and I loved having a lot of the focus on their home/family/social life. But at least they're back on tv, and we get to see their home life a little bit, so I'm grateful for that, at least.

Re: 'Dina's Party' - Totally loved it! And yes, she did give non-OTT tips for party givers. She was so gracious and charming and humble. She was a true pleasure to watch --- and by the way, Grandma Wrinkles had some camera time too!

I loved seeing Grandma Wrinkles, too!!
    I love Dina, as well, but I didn't notice any tips - when were they?
    TIA

[/B]

I loved seeing Grandma Wrinkles, too!!
    I love Dina, as well, but I didn't notice any tips - when were they?
    TIA
    The 'parties at home tips' were mentioned by Dina, during her voice-over narration and comments throughout the program. There were several of them.

The 'parties at home tips' were mentioned by Dina, during her voice-over narration and comments throughout the program. There were several of them.
    THank you.
    Hopefully, they'll repeat it again and I can catch up on what I missed.

THank you.
    Hopefully, they'll repeat it again and I can catch up on what I missed.
    I'm pretty sure the first episode of Dina's Party WILL be repeated, because it was billed as a "preview" of the up-coming series.

I knew that I had enjoyed watching Dina Manzo from seeing her on RHNJ, but I didn't know if I would care for a show about preparing for parties. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! It really was totally delightful, and I was smiling throughout the whole episode!

I'm pretty sure the first episode of Dina's Party WILL be repeated, because it was billed as a "preview" of the up-coming series.

I knew that I had enjoyed watching Dina Manzo from seeing her on RHNJ, but I didn't know if I would care for a show about preparing for parties. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! It really was totally delightful, and I was smiling throughout the whole episode!
    I'll need to catch it online, then. I'd like a show that makes me smile.

+ Reply to Thread