+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    He's coming to your house, Bearcata!
    I'm barracking the doors and looking for missle launchers on the internet.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Aw, c'mon...wouldn't you love to have Chewie slobbering all over your couch?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Aw, c'mon...wouldn't you love to have Chewie slobbering all over your couch?
    Chewie or Antonio?

Sarah did the master bedroom on Sarah's Summer House. I was a bit scared when she let her husband pick the color scheme and he wanted red. But the room turned out wonderful because she whitewashes the room and then adds the red in pops of color so it looks great and is not one big red blob.

They ran a repeat of the premiere episode of The Next Food Network Star last evening (Saturday.) I've never watched that show, but I found it interesting as competitions go.

So, if this is one of your reality shows and you miss an episode, check out HGTV on Saturday night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They ran a repeat of the premiere episode of The Next Food Network Star last evening (Saturday.) I've never watched that show, but I found it interesting as competitions go.

So, if this is one of your reality shows and you miss an episode, check out HGTV on Saturday night.
    Why are they showing Food on HGTV?

I have no idea. They have some really varied programming for the summer. Another new show, "My Favorite Place" will feature celebrities. On the first episode, Cheryl Burke showed off her Hollywood Hills home. Then there is Disney My Yard and Vacation Homes (or something like that) where people write in, etc. to say why they should be a recipient. Those shows fall in place with HGTV'd which also features fan requests for a re-do. The Disney/Vacation half hour shows are placeholders on Mondays until Design Star starts in July. The woman hosting HGTV'd (very hyper) will also be the host of Design Star. David Bromstad will be an onsite mentor (rather than in a blog) so that will make the competition show a bit different.

Whether the Food Network show will continue to re-air on HGTV on Saturday nights, I don't know. I haven't looked it up, but maybe they share the same parent company as they do with the DIY Network and there are a lot of DIY shows on HGTV.

I watch House Hunter's once in awhile. What bugs the hell out of me the most about the hunters is when they go into someone elses house and they jump into the bathtub with their shoes on. That is so ignorant and rude to me! Sorry, I just needed to vent about that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I watch House Hunter's once in awhile. What bugs the hell out of me the most about the hunters is when they go into someone elses house and they jump into the bathtub with their shoes on. That is so ignorant and rude to me! Sorry, I just needed to vent about that.
    It bugs me too, and every now and then someone will pounce on a bed!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I am SO glad you said that, straycat80! And your comment too, chitex3, about laying down in someone else's bed! I cannot people would be so rude and insensitive! Unbelievable!

+ Reply to Thread