+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

WooHoo,

Got to meet David Bromstad last night.
    He was appearing at Best Buy which has a Pacific Appliances within the store. Miele was doing a promotion of their products and David was the host.
    He is so sweet in person - just like on Color Splash. Much smaller and thinner in person. Most usually are.
    He said his show has been picked up for 2 more seasons - not sure where / if they may send him after that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4158461;
    WooHoo,

He was appearing at Best Buy which has a Pacific Appliances within the store. Miele was doing a promotion of their products and David was the host.
    He is so sweet in person - just like on Color Splash. Much smaller and thinner in person. Most usually are.
    He said his show has been picked up for 2 more seasons - not sure where / if they may send him after that.
    How lucky! I am glad they picked him up for a couple more seasons. I just wish the show would be more like it was in SF.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4158461;
    WooHoo,

That's so cool that you got to meet him, noreality! He does seem like a sweetheart on tv. I also liked his San Francisco show better than the Miami based one. I had always assumed that since he is really from Miami, that's why he went back It will be interesting to see what's next in store for him.

His Color Splash Miami got picked up for 2 more seasons. So, he'll be in Miami at least til then.
    Many of us in the audience bemoaned the fact that he was no longer in SF.
    The Miami one, though it's improved a bit, is nowhere near the level of the SF one.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4159449;
    His Color Splash Miami got picked up for 2 more seasons. So, he'll be in Miami at least til then.
    Many of us in the audience bemoaned the fact that he was no longer in SF.
    The Miami one, though it's improved a bit, is nowhere near the level of the SF one.
    It is a bit better? I might look for it again, then. I stopped trying to watch it awhile ago and would only catch it by accident.

Anyone seen Candice Olsen's new show. I saw it and like it a lot.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4170436;
    Anyone seen Candice Olsen's new show. I saw it and like it a lot.
    I saw part of one show and liked what I saw -- and I like the concept. There's nothing I watch on HGTV regularly (except when Next Design Star's on) -- when I turn the tv on, I just look to see what's on HGTV and the Food Network right then. When I turned the tv on last night, I saw I had just missed it. Dear Genevieve was on and I changed the channel.

My question for Candice is this: Where is Steven, her project manager during her previous show? Now there is a Scot named Steve, and I worry about what happened to Steven. This is interesting in that you see her shopping and meeting with her design assistant - sort of like what Genevieve is doing with her new show - but there isn't the "gang" camaraderie you had when she brought in her finishing team. Still - it's a good show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yay for David, I'm glad his show got picked up for more seasons. He's also involved with HGTV'd, I believe.

I love Candace's new show, but I miss Chico..her electrician.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4172605;
    Yay for David, I'm glad his show got picked up for more seasons. He's also involved with HGTV'd, I believe.

I love Candace's new show, but I miss Chico..her electrician.
    I haven't seen Candace's new show. I'll need to check it out. Bummer about Chico. I liked him.

+ Reply to Thread