+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253254255256257258259260261262263
Results 2,621 to 2,627 of 2627
Like Tree1609Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Loved the MCM house they did on Boise Boys this week - the dark gray and wood looked gorgeous on the outside (good idea to add those "beams" between the windows), and the inside was just perfect. Their staging is always done so well.

I also loved the house on Good Bones, it still amazes me how close they put those houses together in the bigger cities. I just don't see that here! Their exterior colors are always so bright and cheerful.
    tinderbox likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Gone Bones - Hoyt Street - Sister Ashley, Boyfriend Neil

Mina buys an empty lot for $35,000 in Fountain Square. They had to put in sewer, and electric which added to the cost of the build which was $264,000. Cute house, they made the most of the 30' x 120' lot. I am agog that the code folks wanted to put in non operable windows into all the rooms that were facing the other house (east side) because of fire regulations. I would be very leery about being in a room with windows that don't open in case of fire. That was just weird. Luv the way the ladies styled this house the bohemian mod was absolutely fantastic. Do they use a stylist or is it all them???? Liked that they found brick from an old home and reused it in the concrete walkways.
    Miss_Griss and tinderbox like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Boise Boys - The Glass House

I was concerned that they had a 25,000 sq ft home yet the bedrooms were so small. I also wondered if the fourth bedroom in the basement was converted into an office and one of the smaller bedrooms adjoining the master bedroom was made a closet didn't that reduce a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house?

I was fine with the original color outside and of the fireplace. It did not read pink on my TV screen. I did like what they did with the outside and putting in the cladding between the windows. the main floor was fabulous as was the view. I like that Clint made those chandeliers. I was amazed at how the faux beams absolutely elevated the basement family room.
    tinderbox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Loved the MCM house they did on Boise Boys this week - the dark gray and wood looked gorgeous on the outside (good idea to add those "beams" between the windows), and the inside was just perfect. Their staging is always done so well.

I also loved the house on Good Bones, it still amazes me how close they put those houses together in the bigger cities. I just don't see that here! Their exterior colors are always so bright and cheerful.
    The colors on their houses always makes me smile.
    waywyrd likes this.

Flip or Flop Vegas - historical fixer upper

Wow - it was improved and I have to give Aubrey credit while she does budget hunt she is also OK with trying new products like that teak tile. I liked the yellow it looked like fun and the tile in the master bathroom was spot on.

When I saw that FoF Vegas was going to tackle an older historical house, I cringed, imagining mirror tiles and hot pink paint...but it was cute! I'm not usually a yellow fan, but the shade they used on the backsplash and front door was more of a butter yellow and it looked nice. That teak tile was interesting, and I love the "mermaid scale" tiles she found.

I do wish they'd went with a gray on the exterior instead of white - I like gray/yellow together and the houses on either side were white too. And I didn't care for the white boards she put over the yellow on the island...minor nitpicks. Overall it was adorable.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    When I saw that FoF Vegas was going to tackle an older historical house, I cringed, imagining mirror tiles and hot pink paint...but it was cute! I'm not usually a yellow fan, but the shade they used on the backsplash and front door was more of a butter yellow and it looked nice. That teak tile was interesting, and I love the "mermaid scale" tiles she found.

I do wish they'd went with a gray on the exterior instead of white - I like gray/yellow together and the houses on either side were white too. And I didn't care for the white boards she put over the yellow on the island...minor nitpicks. Overall it was adorable.
    I didn't like those either and would paint them if I bought the house. I liked what they did with this one.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread