+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2304
Like Tree1390Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

Forgot to mention the updates inside the Aquilar's home on the week's Fixer Upper, I just watched the reveal again. The enclosing of the back porch and adding it onto the living room and the wall of floor to ceiling arched windows and wood shutters making it one huge living dining area, in addition to rocking the fireplace and replacing the little side windows with bigger ones I simply cannot believe the difference in the house and in the rooms and making it feel open concept with the kitchen but I really wouldn't call it that, the space felt comfortable and serene. I also noticed that Joanna carried the same cabinet styles through the bathroom giving the couple drawers instead of regular cabinets. Luv those cabinets. Oh, how could I forget to mention that modern looking master bath with the long walk in shower with teak floors and wall ... A M A Z I N G.
    waywyrd likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

I finally finished watching the Drew's Dreamhouse episodes. (I paid to watch them on Amazon, which I'm glad to do. I watch the in Standard definition, and it's cheaper than paying for cable. ).

That house and yard were pretty amazing. It must be nice to end up with a gorgeous house and only pay a small percentage of the costs, since I'm guessing that a lot of the materials were donated for promo purposes. I wonder how much of it Drew and Linda had to pay for out of their own pockets.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Watched the last episode of Drew's Dreamhouse or Honeymoon House, while I would not be surprised if the stars got comped for all the Joss and Main products they would have had to buy the house and pay for the trades themselves. Considerating that they practically rebuilt the house, and added a kitchen, a master bedroom and huge roof top deck on the back I would not be surprised if the renovation budget was close to 7 figures, and lets not forget the basement, and the pool. I did like the over all black and white theme, although on my TV screen it looked Navy Blue at times. I luv'ed the tile on the back porch and was amazed at the wall and iron fencing they added in the front. I wish I could trick out my garage like they did with the extra storage cabinets and flooring. I must admit the pool looked fabulous as did the fire pit. At first I was a bit taken back by the artificial turf but I guess it makes sense in that area and would be easier to keep neat and clean and of course no watering. I liked how the one gentleman restored the front door. Over all the house had a nice feel for being a great example of Hollywood Glam.
    Miss_Griss and Arielflies like this.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I finally finished watching the Drew's Dreamhouse episodes. (I paid to watch them on Amazon, which I'm glad to do. I watch the in Standard definition, and it's cheaper than paying for cable. ).

That house and yard were pretty amazing. It must be nice to end up with a gorgeous house and only pay a small percentage of the costs, since I'm guessing that a lot of the materials were donated for promo purposes. I wonder how much of it Drew and Linda had to pay for out of their own pockets.
    Considering all the advertisement Joss and Main did on this show (they even have a section of their website called "Honeymoon House" where they sell the items featured in the makeover) I hope Drew and Linda got comped for all their stuff.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    I'm sad that Honeymoon House is over. They really did a good job on the house.
    Me too, I hope they televise the wedding.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

First day to enter the HGTV Dream Home! The special will air January 1st, but you can enter today. It's on the water in Washington state!

HGTV Dream Home 2018 | HGTV
    Miss_Griss and woodiedog like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    First day to enter the HGTV Dream Home! The special will air January 1st, but you can enter today. It's on the water in Washington state!

HGTV Dream Home 2018 | HGTV
    Yep, entered earlier today after I received an e-mail from HGTV. Good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

New Flip or Flip Nashville series starts January 18, 2018.
    waywyrd, momrek06 and Cornholio like this.

Kao

LOL, I like all the Flip or Flop people except for the original couple.

I just read that Tarek might get his own show where he helps people who have experienced difficulties.

+ Reply to Thread