+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212213214215216217218219220221222
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2220
Like Tree1324Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

I've seen a couple episodes of that Vintage Flip, I like them a lot. I wish there were some new Good Bones shows to watch!

The new Fixer Uppers are pretty good...but Chip is getting a little old to be crashing into brick walls with his shoulder, the goofball is going to get hurt one day.
    Punkin and Miss_Griss like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Property Brothers: Drew's Honeymoon House

Must admit all the bathrooms had beautiful tile.
    No goat killers on my island.

Flip or Flop Ft Worth - wow I am amazed the HOA or if they didn't have one the county or city did not cite that family for not mowing their lawn. I know the county did it near were one of my siblings lives as an unmown lawn is considered a health hazard were rodent (mice) reside.

First time I have been impressed with this couple especially when it came to the windows of a 54 yr old home. I could tell if they could have they would have just fixed the old windows and sold as is.

Liked the black and white palette through out the house, especially the crazy tile in the one bathroom. However I would not like a window with wood trim in the shower wall, I am thinking mold and rotten wood in the future.
    waywyrd and Miss_Griss like this.

Vintage Flip

I am starting to really appreciate this couple's work restoring vintage homes and making them look period yet updated. That black and pale yellow kitchen was outstanding. Luv'ed how they incorporated an Art Deco antique dresser into the island and were able to buy some period light fixtures from the house's estate sale and put them back in the house.

Didn't particularly like the chevron pattern in the shower wall insert but the rest of the bathroom was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Flip or Flop Ft Worth - wow I am amazed the HOA or if they didn't have one the county or city did not cite that family for not mowing their lawn. I know the county did it near were one of my siblings lives as an unmown lawn is considered a health hazard were rodent (mice) reside.

First time I have been impressed with this couple especially when it came to the windows of a 54 yr old home. I could tell if they could have they would have just fixed the old windows and sold as is.

Liked the black and white palette through out the house, especially the crazy tile in the one bathroom. However I would not like a window with wood trim in the shower wall, I am thinking mold and rotten wood in the future.
    That house was a straight up dump. I'm sure the neighbors were ecstatic that someone came in and cleaned/fixed the place up.

I didn't think I'd like the crazy tile in that bathroom, but it looked better than I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    That house was a straight up dump. I'm sure the neighbors were ecstatic that someone came in and cleaned/fixed the place up.

I didn't think I'd like the crazy tile in that bathroom, but it looked better than I thought it would.
    I think a lot of it was the color palette used, charcoal grey retangular tile for the floor, grey paint on the walls, white vanity, white countertop, white toilet, bath and trim, and the crazy tile had either black, dark grey, light grey and white in it and the only place it was used was the shower/bath wall, that balance make it work remarkable well. Good for who ever came up with that design.
    waywyrd likes this.

I cannot get on board with Flip or Flop Las Vegas. The wife has major annoying voice & I do not like her aesthetic at all. I think I've seen 1 flip they did that I liked.

I want to like F/F Fort Worth, but I don't like a lot of the stuff she picks out either. But at least she doesn't have an annoying voice, & it's nice to see a couple that isn't Ken & Barbie. I love that they both served in the USAF also. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I cannot get on board with Flip or Flop Las Vegas. The wife has major annoying voice & I do not like her aesthetic at all. I think I've seen 1 flip they did that I liked.

I want to like F/F Fort Worth, but I don't like a lot of the stuff she picks out either. But at least she doesn't have an annoying voice, & it's nice to see a couple that isn't Ken & Barbie. I love that they both served in the USAF also. Very cool.
    What's not to like about a purple kitchen with a purple sink?
    waywyrd likes this.

Don't forget that room where she put hot pink on the ceiling. And a door, I think. Most of her "designs" are obnoxious.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Don't forget that room where she put hot pink on the ceiling. And a door, I think. Most of her "designs" are obnoxious.
    It's the excess of everything. Too much pink, please tone it down. But what I really notice is too much over sized for the space furniture and too many accessories and the oversize islands and then she tries to put a dinning table next to the island and there is no space to walk around. Then there are some H O R R I B L E color palettes. Eeeek!
    holly71 and waywyrd like this.

+ Reply to Thread