+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 220 FirstFirst ... 117167207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2198
Like Tree1309Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

FORT Fogey

Re: HGTV Shows

Again... Doesn't ANYONE ever watch ANYTHING on this channel besides flipper/renovation shows?

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Again... Doesn't ANYONE ever watch ANYTHING on this channel besides flipper/renovation shows?
    House Hunters.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fan

Flea Market Flip marathons. I pretty much lost interest in HGTV when they got rid of Candace, Scott and Sarah/Tommy.
    Trust Me!

Love House Hunters International.
    Kao likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Flea Market Flip marathons. I pretty much lost interest in HGTV when they got rid of Candace, Scott and Sarah/Tommy.
    Luv me some Scott and Sarah and Tommy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Love House Hunters International.
    Me, too, along with the various waterfront property shows. So how come ALL the discussion here is about flipper/reno shows???

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Me, too, along with the various waterfront property shows. So how come ALL the discussion here is about flipper/reno shows???
    I think you have asked this question before. Someone has to start the conversation and I just happen to talk about the flip shows if someone else would talk about another show we would comment on that.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think you have asked this question before. Someone has to start the conversation and I just happen to talk about the flip shows if someone else would talk about another show we would comment on that.
    And 95% of all of HGTV shows are flip/renovation shows.

I sometimes watch My Lottery Dream Home on Friday evenings. I don't like the blingy title graphics - it makes it seem like it would be flashier than it is. Most of the lottery winners won $1 million or less and most are buying homes less than $500K. They all seem grateful to be able to buy a nice home, so it's pretty heart-warming.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    I sometimes watch My Lottery Dream Home on Friday evenings. I don't like the blingy title graphics - it makes it seem like it would be flashier than it is. Most of the lottery winners won $1 million or less and most are buying homes less than $500K. They all seem grateful to be able to buy a nice home, so it's pretty heart-warming.
    Even though they win a million dollars with the tax rate so high they really are only getting $600,000. The majority of the families seem to be reasonable with their wishes and are not buying too much house for themselves as they still have to pay property taxes and have to run the homes. The one family I worried about was the large extended family in Utah and for what they bought versus what they won it made me think they would still have a mortgage.

I do like the ones were the parents from Buffalo NY bought a house for themselves, for both their sons the one in Buffalo with them and they did another show showing the one brother helping the brother who lives in Florida buy a home. That was nice. I also like it when winning the lottery helps folks retire and be able to spend time with their families and grandkids and to be able to enjoy life without struggling paycheck to paycheck.
    Arielflies and aramcobrat like this.

+ Reply to Thread