+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 220 FirstFirst ... 114164204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2195
Like Tree1308Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

Re: HGTV Shows

I absolutely agree with you.

It's just that I am making an additional point that this, or any HGTV show, shouldn't be bullied into including discussion or indication of sexual preference along with preference of home. Anyway, that's all I have to say ...

Flip or Flop Atlanta - this week's episode, I did not like the house. I mean I can see what they did to improve the original structure but that crawl space was huge and wasted and seeing all the water coming through was disturbing especially when you see the furnace/HVAC system there in the back. I think the house was very poorly placed on that piece of property. I see a house placed like that on a slope on my way too work and can't believe the county even let the builder start the property without doing a better job of grading the front lawn. It is basically unusable. The Atlanta property looks sunk into the ground, it would look better two or 3 feet higher but that would cost a ton of money. I do agree that changing the roof line and adding a proper garage added value to the home but to ask for $275,000 for that when you can get probably get a nicer house on a better lot for the same amount doesn't make sense. They will have to reduce the price or rent it.
    waywyrd likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

I didn't love that house either - the crawl space was more like a cave. I've never seen one like that, it was so weird. The garage was a huge improvement and the interior was just fine, but the yard dropped off so much it useless. And I hated that odd piece of metal roofing they used for the front porch/stoop. It looked like it didn't belong.

Have they done a house yet where they haven't painted the brick?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

What time does Flip or Flop Atlanta air in prime time? I only catch the episodes after 11 pm. I fell asleep again. I need to get a DVR. I dislike painted brick exteriors immensely as well as painted brick fireplaces. I seem to be in the minority about that. Adding the garage was a +. ​

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I still just can't get past their statement at the beginning of each show that they "flip a hundred houses a year". How is that even possible? One every three days? I'd love to ask them to explain.
    momrek06 and sparklete like this.
    Lynda

To me it means the Atlanta couple aren't an upstart and, instead, they're already an established company.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

I don't care for F or F Atlanta. I tried liking it .... but nah.
    Bearcata likes this.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I don't care for F or F Atlanta. I tried liking it .... but nah.
    Is it just me or if you close your eyes does Anita sound very much like Joanna Gaines?

waywyrd and momrek06 like this.

I've thought the same ...
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    What time does Flip or Flop Atlanta air in prime time? I only catch the episodes after 11 pm. I fell asleep again. I need to get a DVR. I dislike painted brick exteriors immensely as well as painted brick fireplaces. I seem to be in the minority about that. Adding the garage was a +. ​

Thursday at 9pm.
    momrek06 and Eastcoastmom like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread