+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2077
Like Tree1206Likes

Thread: HGTV Shows

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: HGTV Shows

I just saw an ad for the new Fixer Uppers - coming January 6th. Yay!
    waywyrd, mushybrain and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Jonathan was married! He has stated that they were young and not a good match.

Both have long time GF's.
    Really? I know Jonathon was married before and I know Drew has a long time girlfriend, but I read a People article on them within the last 6 months that said Jonathon did not have a significant other. Maybe she was insignificant at the time?!

Did anyone see the 31 year-old woman on House Hunters: Small Spaces who bought a yurt and placed it in the Hollywood Hills? She didn't want a bathroom or kitchen in the yurt. She built those outside! She said she wanted a large living space and a bathroom and kitchen took up too much space! lol Her occupation was Sound Healer. Now that episode was a treat. lol

Takes all kinds.

Outside bathroom and kitchen can only really work in a warm climate.
    No goat killers on my island.

Yeah, they didn't mention any heat or air conditioning either. Man, that's too rustic for me. lol

This lady had it decorated to the hilt. It looked like she was going to break out into a version of Midnight At The Oasis! lol

I saw that episode of Tiny house hunters. The sound healer was a trip. The realtor was the only sane one of the bunch. I also could not do an outdoor kitchen and bathroom. I don't have the desire to bath under the stars and I certainly do not want to have to go outside if I need to pee in the middle of the night. I don't think she had heat or air conditioning. That yurt didn't seem that well insulated or like it could stay cool enough or hot enough depending on the seasons.

Another one that was crazy was the couple who decided they needed a house that was less than 600 sq ft for their four kids and also them. I couldn't have that many people in that small space. If you want your family to be closer, you can still have a lot of room---just have family actiivities and trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I saw that episode of Tiny house hunters. The sound healer was a trip. The realtor was the only sane one of the bunch. I also could not do an outdoor kitchen and bathroom. I don't have the desire to bath under the stars and I certainly do not want to have to go outside if I need to pee in the middle of the night. I don't think she had heat or air conditioning. That yurt didn't seem that well insulated or like it could stay cool enough or hot enough depending on the seasons.

Another one that was crazy was the couple who decided they needed a house that was less than 600 sq ft for their four kids and also them. I couldn't have that many people in that small space. If you want your family to be closer, you can still have a lot of room---just have family actiivities and trips.
    They thought that their 2,500 sq ft home was too big and that their kids were getting lost in it. Are they nuts?

Watching endless reruns on HGTV ... but what really gets me with some of the people house hunting on lets say Property Brothers is .... if one more person says I can't visualize the space or what it can be I will scream. Are people that visually impaired, their imaginations so limited?

I am really liking the dynamics between Chip and JoJo. They can come redo my house any time.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I am really liking the dynamics between Chip and JoJo. They can come redo my house any time.
    Yep, love this couple. New shows are starting this week.

+ Reply to Thread