+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Science of Love

Re: Science of Love

The format was interesting with the scientific reasoning behind the different aspects of the dates. ABC's Bachelor show should take note, maybe they already do some of the science. The adrenaline rush zip lining comes to mind. Although it would be great if they did a Hawaii follow up to see if this couple is still dating or it was just a fling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SRG_SSI;2452144;
    Saw his MySpace page, seems BOTH Casey & Nina are on there as friends. Casey is a model who seems to be going on with her life after the show, although seems she was heading to Tampa this spring where he was in TBB spring camp before she went to Europe for Vaca.

Noticed later that he got cut from Tampa and headed back to LA, BTW, Casey lives in Santa Monica.
    Do you have a link to his Myspace? Thank you for the information!

Never mind ~ found it: www.myspace.com/ajforreal
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 06-26-2007 at 12:55 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

this show was a good surprise. much better than age of love which i had to turn off a 1/4 of the way through. science girl seems so familiar; like she's from another reality show from the past. either that or she's just a hybrid of some laguna beach girl i cant think of & the trump daughter.

FORT Regular

Looking at his myspace he seems like he love the ladies. No wonder the last girl found another guy.

I too thought I'd seen Science girl somewhere before. Her voice seemed very familiar.

I found it hypocritical that the bachelor broke up with his last girlfriend because she cheated yet he admitted to past cheating. Perhaps he left out the part that she cheated on him because he cheated on her?

I didn't like the ho-bag comment. You can have your morals but don't put someone else down if they kiss on the first date.

I would like an update to see how long they lasted because I doubt they're still together. He seemed to much like a mama's boy. And to dismiss girls just because they have a tattoo is ridiculous. What if someone had a tiny heart in a spot nobody could see? Whatever though, he has the right to his preferences (although the tattoo thing was a dislike of his mothers - you mama's boy, oops did I say that again?), I just found some of them to be a stupid reason for immediate elimination.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 06-26-2007 at 03:20 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2452347;
    I too thought I'd seen Science girl somewhere before. Her voice seemed very familiar.
    I found it hypocritical that the bachelor broke up with his last girlfriend because she cheated yet he admitted to past cheating. Perhaps he left out the part that she cheated on him because he cheated on her?

I didn't like the ho-bag comment. You can have your morals but don't put someone else down if they kiss on the first date.

I would like an update to see how long they lasted because I doubt they're still together. He seemed to much like a mama's boy. And to dismiss girls just because they have a tattoo is ridiculous. What if someone had a tiny heart in a spot nobody could see? Whatever though, he has the right to his preferences (although the tattoo thing was a dislike of his mothers - you mama's boy, oops did I say that again?), I just found some of them to be a stupid reason for immediate elimination.
    Both her face and voice reminds me of Scarlet Johannsen.

LG.

And to dismiss girls just because they have a tattoo is ridiculous. What if someone had a tiny heart in a spot nobody could see? Whatever though, he has the right to his preferences (although the tattoo thing was a dislike of his mothers - you mama's boy, oops did I say that again?), I just found some of them to be a stupid reason for immediate elimination.
    You know, the whole "picking a girl based on Adam's insticts" segment to me seemed incredibly rushed and done so on purpose so that the Sciene match would be better than his Instinct pick. He didn't get the chance to find out ANYTHING about the 50 women before they started just picking them off for very superficial reasons. Maybe all 50 were "bad matches" from their perfectmatch.com algorithm standpoint and they were setting him up for failure. I don't think Adam really meant that he wouldn't ever be interested in a girl with a small, discrete tatoo, rather that it was a matter of scale, he didn't want someone with Tommy Lee arms or whatever. I thought he'd say "non-smoker" first off, as that is a deal-breaker for more people than the existence of tatoos, but maybe it isn't a deal-breaker for him. If they picked Science Girl out of ALL OF THE SINGLE WOMEN IN THE UNIVERSE and he only got to make his pick from a group of 50 that he didn't even know their names, or anything except for the 5 he got to meet for 2 seconds, and then the 3 that he talked to for a little longer - not exactly the way that he'd really "pick" someone if he really had a chance to talk to them or even read their dating profiles.

I saw that whole process as stilted towards making sure the Science girl was a superior match. And I wasn't wild about Instinct-girl's "ho-bag" comment, but even less thrilled about Mark C's prodding into whether he kissed his dates. This isn't Temptation Island, and you're not Mark Walhberg.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree with you in part... Perhaps because of time constraints, they rushed the "instinct" portion of the show...

BUT... Adam seemed quite happy with Instinct Girl, and the date went wonderfully well - even though she did not kiss on the first date.

I find this ludicrous in this day and age.. That is something that 'was' when I was dating back in the 50s... Now, I think the equivalent is not "sleeping" together on the first date... THAT is the current sign of high moral values, right??

Either way Match.com comes out ahead... They provided the venue for both women...

One article I read regarding this special, indicated that Adam and Mark had a light hearted discussions about women and tattoos... Prompted by the fact that Kelly has two of them... One on her ankle, and one where the sun "don't shine"... Both chalked up to youth...

;0))

PK LIKED it!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Regular

Probably not long since Casey Dee has a small zodiac tattoo on the small of her back.

FORT Fan

I thought the show was entertaining. I hope they show more episodes.
    The bachelor was kinda goofy and I agree that he did not have enough time to pick his instinct pick. Way to rushed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast