+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 190 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Rock of Love Bus

VH1.com : Shows : Rock of Love - Get Show Information, Tune-In, And A Description About The Show

Rock of Love Premieres July 15, 2007 9:00 PM EST
    Twenty lucky ladies will get their chance for an All-Access pass to Bret Michaels' heart and to share in all his superstar lifestyle. Tune in to VH1 for the season premiere on July 15, 2007 9:00 PM.

Since 1986 when MTV introduced the world to the blue-eyed lead singer of Poison, women around the world have worshiped Bret Michael's as a veritable Rock God. Never out of the spotlight, Bret's career is still rocking with Poison and as a successful solo artist and the women are still lining up in hopes of a lying down with the sexy star. But the demands of life-on-the-road for the ultimate rocker have taken a toll...on his love life.

Twenty lucky ladies will get their chance for an All-Access pass to Bret Michaels' heart and to share in all his superstar lifestyle. Bret will invite twenty handpicked beautiful women to move into his rock and roll palace in the Hollywood Hills and compete for his heart. They must win over his mind and his body by proving their love for Bret, their passion for rock and their potential to be the perfect "Rock Star Girlfriend."

Each week, Bret will design challenges to test the girls' ability to adapt to the true rock 'n roll life. Not always red carpets and award shows, who will best adapt to life in a cramped, grungy tour bus with Bret and his roadie buddies? Who can handle the competition from outrageous, and sometimes hotter groupies? Who can keep her cool around his famous friends? Who can best contribute to his music? Who's not afraid to get down and dirty with him in one of his extreme sports competitions. And perhaps most vital - who will always look smokin' hot doing it?

The girls who best meet Bret's needs shall be rewarded with exclusive gifts, dates and travels worthy of a music superstar. Over several weeks, Bret will offer the women who rock his world VIP passes allowing them to remain in his home - and his heart. The women who don't will be sent packing. Competition will be ferocious - for in the end only one lady will walk away a true Rock Star Girlfriend.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Rock of Love

Anyone else catch this? I never was a fan before, but I'm loving Bret Michaels as the "bachelor" in this show--he even owned up to the allure of the breast implants. Finally, some honesty on a dating show!

I saw it. I think VH1 has out foxed FOX with creating train wrecks.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

This was awful. I love Bret Michaels, he went to my high school and I was always a big Poison fan for that, but these women are admitted strippers and "dancers" who seem more into falling into bed with someone famous. He is being very honest and funny in his commentaries, but there is no way that he will get a "real" relationship out of this.

Right before this started filming he broke up with his girlfriend and the mother of his children. That screams publicity stunt to increase CD/tour sales.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I don't find him attractive in the least and didn't watch the show...not because of him, but because all the women they showed (in the commercials for the show) just looked so skeevy...kind of what the "coeds" in "Girls Gone Wild" will look like in 10 years.

I think this might be my new gulity pleasure.

hmm

what a crap show... this guy can never be as entertaining as Flav

the broads on this show are gross, i think 2 of 'em were actually men

the casting people must have went to crackhouses and butt naked clubs to cast for this show

oh, i loved the token blacks... and the one he kept was butt ugly, i will watch only to see her whoop some of these bitches ass (as seen in previews)

Pumkin should have been on this show instead of FOL, these are her type of people, foreal

Slutacious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2476657;
    I don't find him attractive in the least and didn't watch the show...not because of him, but because all the women they showed (in the commercials for the show) just looked so skeevy...kind of what the "coeds" in "Girls Gone Wild" will look like in 10 years.
    Those women are exactly why I checked it out. I wanted to see if they could actually be worse than the women on FOL - and I think they may be!!

I did appreciate that his commentary seemed honest. I esp like that he admitted to keeping that terrible girl (Tiffany *I think* who was supposed to have been eliminated up front) because she was "entertaining". He is obviously not going to pick her, she is there solely because of her trainwreck-ness.

This is definitely a guilty pleasure show - and one that I will never watch with ANY of my kids in the room!!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2476917;
    This is definitely a guilty pleasure show - and one that I will never watch with ANY of my kids in the room!!!
    Hey, what they don't know won't hurt them in the least!

I thought it was a hoot. Not all the girls were strippers. If they were, I probably wouldn't find it as interesting. This way, the non-strippers can trash talk about the strippers and vice versa.

+ Reply to Thread