+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 190 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Re: Rock of Love

I'm 57 yrs old and hook by this show. My daughter was in love with Brett when she was a teenager. I agree that Magdalena and Rodeo are (or were) men. They are just too masculine and their voices and neck area scream MALE. It doesn't matter to me what sex they are. I just want him to hook up with Samantha.

I was hoping Bret would keep Dallas and get rid of Lacy, but Lacy with her outlandish antics makes for better tv. She's frickin' crazy, though, and I hope they have someone watching her 24/7.

I used to race motocross, and I had to laugh at the little dirtbikes they were riding. Basically they were like toy scooters.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic

Does Lacey remind anyone else of Ally Sheedy circa The Breakfast Club era?

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2495062;
    Does Lacey remind anyone else of Ally Sheedy circa The Breakfast Club era?
    Actually... she does a little.

But I just can't stand Lacey! She's so annoying and pushes everyone's buttons in the house. I hope she is the next to go!

I have to say that I do not blame Dallas for not wanting to say good-bye. Bret basically told her by picking Lacey that he didn't care that she was constantly attacking her, he wanted her to stay. It didn't matter that Dallas technically was Lacey's victim he thought she had a stronger connection with him so Psycho gets to stay.
    He totally disrespected her to everyone in the house and said that Lacey was free to treat the girls however she wanted with that choice.

It is embarrassing that this train wreck (Bret) grew up in my hometown. Please believe that we are a nice quiet small town that would never put up with this behavior.

FORT Fan

I'm just hoping he's not as skeevy as he looks on TV. The constant references to breasts and his erections and horniness are driving me nuts. I'm amazed that any of these women let him kiss them.... Where in the heck has that tongue been......

On the other hand, I talk to the TV much more than usual while watching.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2494959;
    I used to race motocross, and I had to laugh at the little dirtbikes they were riding. Basically they were like toy scooters.
    You are my hero! What haven't you done?! To me, roseskid is more of a rock star than Brett Michaels is!

Lacy is fugly inside and out. And she's one of those hypocrites who will attack a woman for disagreeing with her, but won't say a peep to a man who says/does the same thing. How can she reconcile hating Dallas so much for liking to wear leather, but doesn't say a peep to Brett about his penchant for leather/animal skin? (Granted, Dallas was also very immature about her cruelty towards animals. I have no doubt that she doesn't kill puppies, but joking about such things isn't cool in my book. PUPPIES RULE! )

I actually like Rodeo for stepping in to make sure that Lacy didn't physically hurt Dallas. Everyone else was just rubbernecking as the trainwreck occurred...but she saw that it could turn out horrendous and did something about it. I hope she wins! (Not that I consider him to be much of a prize...more of a booby prize...pun intended!)

FORT Fanatic

What will Lacey say and do when Brett tells her that he goes hunting? It looks like Big John is NEVER around to do anything let alone protect people.

What makes the show so comical is that they claim that Brett is looking for "true love" (yeah, right), Big John is his bodyguard (in absentia?). Magdalena is a so-called female who was in the Polish Navy (I guess they don't have "don't ask, don't tell" over there and it's more like "whatever"!!)

Rodeo totally creeps me out with her weird laugh and her eyes.

I can't figure out why Samantha is there in the first place but see her as a possible finalist. Brandi C. is a mess and Erin looks like a blow up doll.

I wonder what Brett looks like without the pound of make-up he wears all of the time. His saving factor is his sense of humor. I LOVE the commentaries.

Brett is 44 years old but Rodeo and Heather look much older than that.

I love the fact that some of the music played is the same as it was for Charm School. The producers and directors are the same for FOL, I Love NY, and Charm School. They came up with a winning formula for train wreck television.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2494761;
    had it not been for Rodeo(and like others ont he thread, I swear I"ve seen her somewhere else previous to this show).
    Minnie Driver in a few more years...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Rodeo is the long lost daughter of Jose Eber......

+ Reply to Thread