+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 190 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Re: Rock of Love

This show is amazing!

I love the A Team, and HATE Dallas. Not to get all PETA-ey but her comments were disgusting and I have no respect for her. I hope Lacey gets her eliminated

I have been thinking that Rodeo looks familiar to me too....so I was thinking...wasn't she on "Big Brother" house a LONG time ago?? HMMMM... But I like her and she is MY pick for Bret....since I'M not there to be with him lol.

FORT Newbie

I think you guys are thinking of Toni Ferrari...I can't post a link to her picture because I am a newbie..

They look strikingly similiar but they are not the same person

FORT Fogey

I can't believe I'm watching this show. I should be beaten with a stick. But I can't help myself.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2486132;
    You know, I was thinking the same thing, Lois. Her (his? ) voice is suspiciously deep, and made me wonder if the show might actually have sneaked a transsexual in there for some extra fun.
    I KNOW! I kept looking for an Adam's apple...did anyone find one?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2486128;
    She DOES look like Taylor, doesn't she?? I loved Taylor back in the day!!!
    Yeah! Did "Taylor" get sent home last night? I missed that episode...

Also, I saw the previews with the annoying blonde squeaky-voiced girl crying about her "disability." Besides lack of brain cells, what's her disability? Someone mentioned scars...from breast augmentation or what?

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2484945;
    That was Vince Neil
    Thanks! And ooopsss...I'm embarrassed to say that I cannot tell the difference between those two.

I can NOT stand Brandi C! She is so dumb and whiney..and I couldn't believe what she said to Erin, I didn't expect her to be that much of a b****, but she really is.
    I feel so bad for Erin, I hope the story gets straightened out and she'll stick around.
    I LOVE Jes!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMom36;2486972;
    I think you guys are thinking of Toni Ferrari...I can't post a link to her picture because I am a newbie..

They look strikingly similiar but they are not the same person

I know Toni Ferrari and her bugged out eyes . I've seen all the numerous amounts of reality tv shows she's been on too and I can tell her and Rodeo apart.

Brandi was in a car accident and has facial scars, had to have 44 stitches. Erin called them meth scars after Brandi call her a circus freak because of her chest. Brandi started the argument and insults then went crying to Bret when Erin insulted her back.

I am also curious about Magdelena. I thought she was a man as well. Super deep voice and very tall.

Lacey needs someone to kick her butt. It looks like Rodeo is going to take her down after she goes after another girl. Lacey is a serious train wreck.

I liked Rodeo at the beginning, but she seems like she is too pole-dancery/strippery to be taken seriously. ( I know they are not words, but I don't know how else to describe her )

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2487347;
    Brandi was in a car accident and has facial scars, had to have 44 stitches. Erin called them meth scars after Brandi call her a circus freak because of her chest. Brandi started the argument and insults then went crying to Bret when Erin insulted her back.
    Exactly why I didn't feel bad for Brandi C at all, it is a low blow, but Brandi C initiated it with the personal attacks to begin with, she should've seen it coming if she's not physically perfect.

Also, her voice drives me nuts and I couldn't help, but laugh when she compared her scar to a disability and brought up the wheelchair metaphor.

I'm getting sick of Bret saying everything turns him on. The guy is a bigger skank than all these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2487784;
    The guy is a bigger skank than all these girls.
    He's definitely got some stiff competition for that title
    Omg, on The Soup, did anyone see him make fun of this show?
    Hahaha
    Hot tub??? Oh, you mean the crab farm
    I feel badly for the poor man who has to clean up that pool water
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

+ Reply to Thread