+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Rock of Love

That one girl on there sounds/looks kind of like a transsexual...she has a very deep voice! I think most of the women on this show are scary ugly...Tiffany reminds me of Taylor Dayne (remember her from the '80s?).

Bret looks like he's had too much microdermabrasion/facelift. His skin looks too tight around his face (kind of like how Olivia Newton-John looks now). Is he the one who had a body/face makeover on a reality show a year or two ago? It was a "hard rocker" of his ilk...

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2484916;
    That one girl on there sounds/looks kind of like a transsexual...she has a very deep voice! I think most of the women on this show are scary ugly...Tiffany reminds me of Taylor Dayne (remember her from the '80s?).

Bret looks like he's had too much microdermabrasion/facelift. His skin looks too tight around his face (kind of like how Olivia Newton-John looks now). Is he the one who had a body/face makeover on a reality show a year or two ago? It was a "hard rocker" of his ilk...
    That was Vince Neil
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2484873;
    It has been driving me crazy because I know I have seen Rodeo before, but have no idea from what.

I know right. I am still trying to figure it out myself. I mentioned the Bachelor before but I'm not sure. +

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I just watched an episode and I love and adore Rodeo....YeeHaw! And I'm like everyone else..she does look very familiar! I also like Jess (is she the one with the pink in her hair?)...

Lacey needs her a** kicked!!!

I've always been a big fan of Bret's....he's still HOT!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Another interesting episode. I'm glad the drunk went home because clearly, there's no reason for her to even be there. More drama between the women. Looks like next week is going to be another to watch out for.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Tiffany reminds me of Taylor Dayne (remember her from the '80s?).
    She DOES look like Taylor, doesn't she?? I loved Taylor back in the day!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You know, I was thinking the same thing, Lois. Her (his? ) voice is suspiciously deep, and made me wonder if the show might actually have sneaked a transsexual in there for some extra fun.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

what a bunch of desperate pigs. I mean, that's what keeps going through my mind as I watch this-that skank who talks in a little girl voice, saying her scars (can't even se them for crying out loud) are a disability? What the...? Her lack of a brain and a brain stem are her actual disabilities...geesh.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Erin's breasts are so freakishly fakishly large they are distracting.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey

to redsox grl, yah, she (brandi c.) is insanely annoying. first ofa ll, you cant see her scars, secondly,she started the whole thing!

erin IS NOT engaged, she DOES NOT have a boyfriend, and that other girl was not only eavesdropping - she wasnt smart enough to make sure she heard the whole conversation!

+ Reply to Thread