+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Re: Rock of Love (VH1)

My favs right now are Jes, Sam followed by Rodeo and Brandi M. I keep thinking that Brandi M looks kinda like the singer Pink and Jes reminds me of Natalie Portman
    My least favs by FAR are Lacey and Heather. Lacey is evil and Heather was a hot mess at the last elimination.

IF Magdalena is a guy, he is beautiful!

The life lesson I can take away from this last episode: Never say the word "orgasm" to a guy unless you are ready to hop in the sack with him!!

I don't know why he even kept Tiffany as long as he did, she's not even pretty I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2500401;
    I don't know why he even kept Tiffany as long as he did, she's not even pretty I think.
    Drama. Pure drama. The producers probably asked him to let her stay until the real selves of the other women came to the front. Once they had their drama queens and divas, Tiffany could leave.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Yeah all she did was drink and cause trouble, I couldn't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2500401;

he actually said he was keepong her around for the drama, in the first episode.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

LG.

yes, Bret did say he was keeping Tiffany around "for the entertainment" or something to that effect at the end of the first episode. They should have given her a t-shirt that says "producer's pick" to wear.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Am I the only one who consistently gets surprised when they show Mia? I think all I've ever seen of her is a quick flash in someone else's background and a supershort 'will you stay' at the end. Every time they show her I have trouble recognizing her as someone on the show. Of course, if I was forced into that house with those girls, you probably wouldn't see much of me hanging around with them either!
    Wag more, bark less

Some of the girls ont his show are so annoying, I can't stand most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2499942;
    My favs right now are Jes, Sam followed by Rodeo and Brandi M. I keep thinking that Brandi M looks kinda like the singer Pink and Jes reminds me of Natalie Portman
    My least favs by FAR are Lacey and Heather. Lacey is evil and Heather was a hot mess at the last elimination.

IF Magdalena is a guy, he is beautiful!

The life lesson I can take away from this last episode: Never say the word "orgasm" to a guy unless you are ready to hop in the sack with him!!

I completely agree with everything you said! But I would prefer Rodeo to "win" out of the four because the other three seem too cool to actually want to be with Bret.

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

I was so sad to see Kristia go, she was hands down the most beautiful of all the girls and was really sweet. But she deserved better, so I guess it's good she left. I'm gonna miss looking at her though.

My favorite would be Brandi M, she's attractive, articulate, and seems to click with Bret. I think she'll win.

+ Reply to Thread