+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Re: Rock of Love (VH1)

Daisy is nothing but a sleazy skank. When she admitted to hooking up with C.C. DeVille, and then being with Bret over 50 times...eeew (I threw up in mouth).

Is it me or does anyone else notice that Daisy does an awful lot of crying...with no tears?

I have to say, this is the best reality show on TV now!!!! hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;2882502;
    Is it me or does anyone else notice that Daisy does an awful lot of crying...with no tears?

I though I was the only one who noticed that!!!!!

She is so damn fake (or is it all the plastic curgery?) and incredibly annoying!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just heard a rumor that he hooks up with Kristy Jo but had to finish out the show due to his contract.
    I guess all will be revealed at the reunion show

FORT Regular

I think Daisy is so disgusting!! The way she was acting when Brett gave her the pass made me laugh so hard. That girl has so many skeletons in her closet and I am sorry you so know she did the nasty with CC!

Well, Brett must want Daisy really bad if he's keeping her around. His type must be sleazeball skanks. Either that or it's good for the show's ratings.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Oh Ambre, you lied about your age. Dang you. I like you. I wanted you to win. Now you've mucked it up.

Glad Heather's gone. She bugs me.

Daisy is a train wreck, but he likes her.

Hope the rumors are true. Brett seems to love trauma drama in his women.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Regular

The only girl I have ever liked is Ambre because she is the least skanky. But I think next week will be funny when Brett finds out she is 37 and not 31 like she said. And I knew from day one she was lying about her age. I am 31 and she looks way older than me. Hopefully Brett wont hold her age against her especially since he is what like 60?

Did Daisy really say she was Oscar's niece? I must have missed it during all the meowing that was going on....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by guttergal;2883053;
    Did Daisy really say she was Oscar's niece? I must have missed it during all the meowing that was going on....
    Yeah she said when the girls were attacking her. She was saying she wasn't using Brett for money that if she was in a financial hold she would just call her Uncle Oscar.

What a train wreck this show is! Dh walked into the bedroom last night and asked what the heck I was watching. I looked at him and said "guilty pleasure". What do these women see in Bret? Gosh, he is aging badly and to have someone say "I have groupies, you will have to put up with it" It's like him saying "I will probably be screwing other women" Why would anyone want to put up with that?

Anyways, I think Ambre is the least skankiest and the most sane of the bunch. I think she deserves better. If Bret dismisses her for the age thing, than he deserves what he gets considering what some of these other women have pulled! Rock of Love 3 anyone?

I really hope that Bret won't be too hard on Ambre for lying about her age; even if she is 37, Bret is 45...

And even though I love Jessica, I'm almost glad that she got eliminated, because she was too classy for that show.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread