+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 190 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1891

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Premium Member

Re: Rock of Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mertii;2881515;
    Jessica.
    thanks Mertii

Ambre's an actress(crappy one anyway) so i totally don't buy anything she says. And i hate her hair color. Is it me or is it salt and pepper?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I can NOT believe that he keep Daisy there after her telling him that she " befriended" CC. Who really believes that shes gone 2 years without sex?

I read on the Rock of Love board that after Kristy Jo left that rumor has it that when he went outside he went and talked to her because thats who he really loved and they agreed to be together but because of the contract Bret is going thru the motions.

I just cant understanding wanting to be with any of the ones left

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;2881800;
    I just cant understanding wanting to be with any of the ones left
    I haven't been following this season, but I watched the episode today and those girls are awful. I was thinking he needed to beg Heather to stay so he could end up with her and send all of those other scary choices home!!

ETA: Daisy was crying about how if she told Bret EVERYTHING in her psat he would kick her to the curb. What else is the girl keeping a secret!?!? It almost makes me want to watch the last few episodes just to see what other skeletons manage to fall out of her closet!!!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 03-30-2008 at 11:58 PM.

FORT Fan

LOL>> well I was really happy to see Megan kicked out, loved that they brought up Geek show etc.

Interesting that "rock singer" Daisy is also a stripper...who would have guessed lol?? Platypus is a good description of her LOL... what other surprises does she hold??

The previews of Ambry's lies about her age don't bode well for her. I really can't see Brett falling for any of this odd group...I do think he really liked Kristy Jo and I could see him picking her as the final one. But with the ones left?? Ouch

I kept thinking he might keep Heather in the mix but no, he sent her away, so it is hard to figure how this will end. Maybe he will pick Daisy and she will confess that she is an alien or something?? Who do you all think he will pick??

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2882065;

The previews of Ambry's lies about her age don't bode well for her.
    I knew she couldn't possibly be 32.
    CYA

Ambre's true colors are coming out. Ugh! I can't stand her!

I can't wait for next weeks episode, looks like Ambre maybe packing her bags. How in the heck did she think Brett wouldn't find out about her age.

This show is kind of predictable for me...I can smell who is getting eliminated in what order 6 miles away. Ambre is going next and Destiney and Daisy will be the final 2 (just my speculations). It's so obvious Destiney and Daisy have been 2 of the loudest and most standout characters on the show from the beginning and I knew Daisy wouldn't go tonight.

I hate to say it but I hate all these negative judgements on these girls. They are who they are, I think a lot of them are troubled in some way or another but are just trying to find their way in this world. I really felt bad for Daisy and it's clear her feelings for Bret are real.

If there is anyone to be suspicious of it's definitely AMBRE. It's always been her forcing the spotlight onto someone else; well, next week the spotlight is on her. Booyah!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2882308;

I hate to say it but I hate all these negative judgements on these girls. They are who they are, I think a lot of them are troubled in some way or another but are just trying to find their way in this world. I really felt bad for Daisy and it's clear her feelings for Bret are real.
    I agree that this lot of girls is a hot mess but it's a reality show; they aren't known for casting the most stable people. Would we watch if they did? These girls knew exactly what they were getting into by applying to be on the show and I doubt that they're too troubled by the comments about them, as long as people are talking about them. As for Daisy, in one breath Brett says his only attraction to her is physical (Ewww) and in the next he says he's falling in love with her.
    CYA

I had to rewind it a few times to realize that Heather hit Daisy with that can of energy drink. I think I would have went off! I also thought it was funny when Daisy was like, "Do you know who I am? My uncle is Oscar De LaHoya!!" I was rolling.

+ Reply to Thread