+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1891

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Re: Rock of Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2869282;
    they are also still SHARING THE SAME BED!!
    ....and quite possibly the same brain
    CYA

Who was elminated last night? I fell asleep.

I thought all the ex's looked like losers. (and ugly with no personality to match)
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2866796;
    I agree, especially with Daisy's guy. I thought he was hot!

ewwwwww

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2863151;
    Bret called her into his room, and she basically ran up to him and immediately started making out with him. He tried to ask her about her feelings for her ex-boyfriend and she gave these really transparent answers with her boobs right in front of his face before they started kissing again.

Her elimination was hilarious too... after Bret told her that her tour was over, she just stood there in front of him for like 2 minutes just shaking her head in disgust. It was so incredibly awkward, and I loved it!
    megan should have went a long time ago but it just goes to show how brett kept her around just because she was pretty. she showed basically NO interest in brett unless he asked to see her. she was there for tv only. she was probably so confused because she thinks she is the prettiest and how can she be let go. megan is one of those girls who has nothing going for her but looks so she cant understand how come she always doesnt come out on top. everythng is about looks to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2870035;
    ewwwwww

Your reaction has me . I'm usually not attracted to that type but there was just something about him. I don't know if it was the dark hair or what but I thought he was really cute.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2870045;
    megan should have went a long time ago but it just goes to show how brett kept her around just because she was pretty. she showed basically NO interest in brett unless he asked to see her. she was there for tv only. she was probably so confused because she thinks she is the prettiest and how can she be let go. megan is one of those girls who has nothing going for her but looks so she cant understand how come she always doesnt come out on top. everythng is about looks to her.
    Ironic, given that she won Beauty and the Geek.

I wonder if Bret was only told that she was ON Beauty and the Geek or that she WON the show? I sounded like he was only informed that she was on.

I think Megan just put on a show on Rock of Love...like a lot of the girls. They know it's for entertainment value so they play up to it.

on Beauty & The Geek she stressed that she came on the show for the experience, not the money.

On Rock of Love she portrays herself as someone only willing to **** a rockstar and take his money.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

oh god daisy's bf was hot. he was better looking than daisy. but i think he had on more makeup than daisy, but not more makeup than brett.

brett has enough makeup & weave on for the entire cast of ROL2.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2864317;
    1.) Daisy DeLaHoya's name isn't her real name. It's Vanessa (I forgot her real last name).
    It's Vanessa Mossman. Because I have no life of my own, I googled Vanessa Mossman in the Dnver area which is where Daisy's from. Sadly, a Vanessa Mossman came up...her mother Mary was killed by a drunk driver in 2005 I think. I wonder if this is the same Daisy.

+ Reply to Thread