+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a matchmaker, A&E

Not over yet.....

Confessions of a matchmaker, A&E

Anyone watching? I think this past weekend was a sneak preview. I enjoyed it. Patti Novak, the matchmaker is a tough talker and tells people the truth as opposed to what they want to hear. The show takes place in Buffalo, NY.

Re: Confessions of a matcmaker, A&E

I really enjoyed this one She really went out of her way to try and figure out the 41 year old virgin guy....and it seems like he was on the right path in the end going out with a guy instead. Heck, I'd almost like to send myself to Patti to see what would happen and what she'd have to say since I have a hard time meeting a guy that really suits me.

When is it on? Are they going to be showing it again?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I see new listings for Saturday night at 10 and 10:30pm...reruns of the 2 that were on last weekend are Saturday at 5 and 5:30pm.

That 41 year old virgin. Totally gay and he didn't know it? Haha. That was funny.

The big guy and the girl look cute, and seem to have hit it off, working out together. I wonder if they'll show updates.

The tan, too much make up girl... with all the shots, too much.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2447088;
    The big guy and the girl look cute, and seem to have hit it off, working out together. I wonder if they'll show updates.
    I'd already forgotten about them...they really seemed to be working out well. Hopefully they ended up having some sort of spark because they were cute as heck together, and I think her bubbly side was a really good balance for him. I hope they show updates as well, especially about them.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I saw this show tonight for the first time.... I LOVE IT!! Patty tells it like it is and doesn't care if it's the cold, hard truth. Some of her matches I do agree with, but it seems like with a lot of them I don't understand why she paired the two people together. I will continue watching.
    Wake up and be awesome

Thanks libra1022. I will be sure to check it out.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fanatic

I"m enjoying this show! I do hope more people will watch and post.

I cant get Ashley from the first show out of my mind. She was so...so...tan. And old looking. The oldest looking 22 yr old I've ever seen-could have passed for mid thirties easy. And like a lot of 22 year olds, she didnt want to hear good advice. Her behavior on her date was excruciatingly awful; I dont know why that nice guy didnt get up and leave her drunk ass at the table.

The 41 year old virgin: who's he kidding? so so gay! Way gay, as Patti said. Do I believe he got to 41 and didnt know it? Nope! He even knew his 'type,' an Abercrombie and Fitch model (pretty ambitious-he wasnt that great looking).

John: those table manners! BLECH! otherwise he seemed to be a pretty nice guy. Hope they follow up on him and his date.

Mary....God, what a disaster she was on her date. The boner test...her date looked so turned off. I dont get why these people arent picking up on those cues-maybe that's why they need a matchmaker in the first place-they are clueless as to the impression they make on others?

I may never date again, but I'm learning what NOT to do....

FORT Fan

I loved this show also. I felt so sorry for the bigger guy whose self esteem was poor. He seemed liked a nice guy, I am glad that Patti told him that has eating habits were awful and was able to give him some good tips about it. I am glad that he found a sweet lady that he could spend time with.

I can't believe the 41 year old was still a virgin, I thought that he was very attractive. It did not even cross my mind that he was gay. I hope that they do an update and see how he is doing. It would be interesting to see if he is dating men or women now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast