+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Anyone watch this one? It is the newest one with Richard Davis who I believe was the first Flip This House show.

I love how he does his show, he cares about other people and the one show it had on a childhood friend who was into drugs and let himself go. Richard and his Trademark Crew fixed his house and sold it splitting the profits between them and got his friend some help to get him on the right track again.

Re: The Real Deal

I'm watching it. Love Richard Davis. But my TiVo keeps showing different names for the show. At first it was "The Real Deal," then some other name I didn't recognize, and now it's "Real Estate Pros." They must have run into a copyright problem or something. Did you notice the original project manager from the first season is gone? Wonder what happened to him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2443308;
    I'm watching it. Love Richard Davis. But my TiVo keeps showing different names for the show. At first it was "The Real Deal," then some other name I didn't recognize, and now it's "Real Estate Pros." They must have run into a copyright problem or something. Did you notice the original project manager from the first season is gone? Wonder what happened to him.
    Are you talking about the construction manager, Kevin?

John also isn't heavily involved this year and I miss him. Too much Ginger, if you ask me. I like them all, but with so much Ginger, not enough time/space for John, Kevin, or any of the others.

And Richard & Co. are pros, unlike those guys they have on FTH now. I feel like I would be smart and safe buying a Trademark flipped house. Buying a house from the losers on FTH since Richard & Co disappeared? No way. I'd be afraid it would fall apart around me.

Yeah, Kevin. He just sort of disappeared. Ginger is all about getting the male viewer, I think. I know my ex-boyfriend thought she was hot. Me, eh, not so much.

On second thought, I think Richard Davis is jumping the shark. Yesterday's episode was nothing but an hour-long infomercial.

+ Reply to Thread