+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Simple Life Goes to Camp

The Simple Life Goes to Camp

Show Summary: Celebutantes Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie unleash their patented brand of mischief and mayhem on the American people.

Anyone catch last night's preimere?

The Simple Life Goes to Camp: Welcome to Camp Shawnee
    Paris and Nicole reunite and begin working at a family run camp. Their first order of business is being counselors to a group of overweight campers trying to get healthy.

I really liked the beginning showing how they got back together, if that's really what happened after two years. It was sweet.

Yes, they are definitely up to their mischief. Nicole is still the worst.

The whole colonic thing was too much. Nicole posing was hilarious. Should be an entertaining season to say the least.

Re: The Simple Life Goes to Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2423804;
    I really liked the beginning showing how they got back together, if that's really what happened after two years. It was sweet.
    One of the many sad and pathetic things about Paris and Nicole is how they faked the whole feud thing for the drama and to bring up the ratings for last season and this season, and how they actually thought the majority of the public would believe it was real. Even though they were actually caught on film and in pics laughing together during the time they supposedly were feuding, then tried to say those photos were fakes and whatever. They just don't get that viewers for the most part see through the fake stuff. Truly, is anyone still left in the world who actually believed the feud story was real? I'll probably still catch the show now and then if I'm channel surfing, because I enjoy a train wreck as much as anyone, and love to see just how much they're willing to do in trying to pretend what we're seeing is real life, really occurring spontaneously. I like to watch the air escape from Paris and Nicole's heads too.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular

I thought it was sweet how they supported Gloria, even if it was a complete media creation. It makes me sad how hypersexual they are.

They are still funny together but not as funny as they were the first time they did this

FORT Fogey

This time it is too staged. Fun to watch, but you can tell it is fake reality.
    It was kind of ironic how when they walked into the cabin one of them said "Just like jail"

Will this air in canada?

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2431925;
    Will this air in canada?
    I haven't heard, laura000

I think we like Canada too much to inflict the punishment of Paris and Nicole on you

It's just as much a train wreck as it always has been, though so far this season is even worse. They've never been funny, except in their own minds. And even though they've always admitted the show situations are faked, this season the producers seem to have given up even trying to coach Paris and Nicole into pretending they're pretending it's real.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

Its such a good time to have the show, paris is in jail, and we are gna miss her,... but we have the show to watch and the ratings will go sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by fre3_paris;2439086;
    Its such a good time to have the show, paris is in jail, and we are gna miss her,... but we have the show to watch and the ratings will go sky high.
    Well, I can think of no one who's going to miss Paris, personally. As for the show, ratings have never been "sky high" in it's entire history, and no reason to think they ever will be.

FORT Newbie

LOL well i agree but there are some nicole richie and paris hilton fans out there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast