+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Wives Club on ABC

Ex-Wives Club on ABC

ABC.com: Primetime - Ex-Wives Club
    Anybody watching this show?
    How do you mend a broken heart? By getting angry, getting even and getting over it! Real people who have undergone traumatic divorces learn how to move on with their lives, on Ex-Wives Club, an empowering new reality series premiering MONDAY, MAY 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The show is hosted by three women who know all about breaking up -- famed "exes" Angie Everhart, Shar Jackson and Marla Maples.

The hour-long, five-episode series, filmed in Palm Springs and on location across the country, will feature one man and one woman each week, all with one thing in common -- a devastating divorce. The episodes will trail them and the "XWC" team of Angie, Shar and Marla as they take the journey to let go of the past, rebuild their self-esteem and venture out into the world again. Segments will show the participants getting rid of things that remind them of their former partners; indulging in the ultimate fantasy of revenge by doing something to get even with their exes; and undergoing makeovers in either their physical appearance or professional lives. The series will also feature renowned life coach and bestselling author Debbie Ford (Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life), who will meet with the participants one on one and give them the guidance they need to move on.

Actress and model Angie Everhart is the former wife of Ashley Hamilton; actress Shar Jackson has two children with her ex-boyfriend, Kevin Federline; actress Marla Maples is the former wife of Donald Trump.

Ex-Wives Club is from Glassman Media. Andrew Glassman (Average Joe, Three Wishes, National Bingo Night) is executive producer. Lillian Lim and Grant Julian are co-executive producers. The series is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning.

Re: Ex-Wives Club on ABC

Ok..I'm here. Thus far it is extremely depressing.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

No joke. Hopefully it'll get better.
    ETA Now that's just a shame to ruin that classic car by throwing it out of an airplane. Donate it to charity.

The therapist whatever strikes me as being shady. Although that isn't the right word exactly. In it for the money?

Shar Jackson? Federline's ex is really cute. I feel bad for her.

I thought Angie let that guy off easy. She should have ripped him a new one.

ITA Unc. I just can't get into TV tonight...I think you're going to have to go it alone from here on out. A shower sounds good. Talk to you later.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2422462;
    No joke. Hopefully it'll get better.
    ETA Now that's just a shame to ruin that classic car by throwing it out of an airplane. Donate it to charity.
    Sometimes you just gotta hit a guy where you know it will really hurt, and get that albatross off your back! I would imagine that she found that car stunt empowering.

I love it that Kevin's self-esteem is on its way back up. Living well is the best revenge of all! Glad this show is not just about scorned women.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-28-2007 at 09:50 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I saw bits and pieces and i'd like to check out more.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular

I just loved the fact that they felt better about themselves in the end. I just don't think that people get how it really hurts when you degrade another human being. Or how painful it is to learn that the person you love has cheated on you.

I am so glad that the show was about uplifting the scorned person.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2422462;
    I missed how they GOT the car. Was it his actual car, or another one that looked like it? I wish I could've done that to my Ex-H car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast