+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-Wives Club on ABC

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Ex-Wives Club on ABC

I got the impression that she got the car in a settlement, but I don't think that it was ever addressed. All I remember her saying is that at events they would go to, he'd introduce the car, but not her. She grew to really resent that car and all that it represented.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Revenge is empowering? I guess it depends on the worldview, but I've always found that it tends to deepen the roots of bitterness even further, even if it feels cathartic at first.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2423295;
    Revenge is empowering? I guess it depends on the worldview, but I've always found that it tends to deepen the roots of bitterness even further, even if it feels cathartic at first.
    If I was able to chuck my ex's car out of a plane, it would've made me feel great! To me - that car represented everything that he told me I wasn't. He spent more time with that car than time with me. I tried to spend time with him, WITH the car, but I was always "in the way" ot "bugging him". The car was perfect. I was not. He would spend thousands of dollars on the car & not even buy me flowers or dinner on my birthday. The sense of loss he would feel if that car was wrecked, he would finally feel the sense of loss I did in our marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2422527;
    Sometimes you just gotta hit a guy where you know it will really hurt, and get that albatross off your back! I would imagine that she found that car stunt empowering.
    No kidding... did you see her reaction when they showed the car to her??

Not to get off the subject but did you guys ever see that one episode of Friends' where Monica's date left a watch at her apartment and after finding out that he was using pathetic lines to get women into bed and it made her feel better to stomp on the watch? I'm not about ruining someone's property sometimes, it's warranted.

I only saw parts of this show and like what I see so far.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Shar is so pretty. Too bad she wasted time with federslime.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

So last night, this man dropped the truck of his wife's lover off of a magnet crane over and over again. How do they get away with that? It's not his truck, nor his wife's truck.........someone must sign something saying it can be done because otherwise isn't that destruction of property and stealing?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2439287;
    So last night, this man dropped the truck of his wife's lover off of a magnet crane over and over again. How do they get away with that? It's not his truck, nor his wife's truck.........someone must sign something saying it can be done because otherwise isn't that destruction of property and stealing?
    My guess is that the producers/ABC brought the truck from the guy.
    Or the producers/ABC brought the guy a totally new truck in exchange for the old truck.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

How dumb is it to have Marla Maples on this show? A woman who stole her man from another woman. I am sure a woman that has had her man cheat on her wants sympathy from a woman who got her own man that way.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'll venture on to say that she's learned her lesson.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

How many episodes have they aired of this show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12