+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: America's Most Talented Kid

Moving this to "Other Reality Shows", since it's not AI related.

The best one was my girl Joanna Levesque. She sang Aretha's "Evil Gal Blues." She can blow. If she decides to do AI (Junior), she's going to blow the competition away. She doesn't rely on her cuteness. This girl can saaang!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheJoannaLevesqueFanClub

Though she's not my cup of tea, I think this young lady will definately be successful.
    Yeah, she's DEFINATELY going to be huge! Thanks for spreading the word, Ky. I know she's not your "thing." LOL!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheJoannaLevesqueFanClub

FORT Fogey

I Kid you not!

I watched the first kid and I wanted to throw up. This was the stereotypical child performer whose singing was forced and gestures appeared so unnatural it was disgusting.

All this and the typical stage mother who was so tense that she couldn't even see how bad her kid was.

Luckily, it got a little better as the show moved along, but still...I don't really think this is a very good show.

The panel of Celebrity Judges shows whose career is in the toilet. If I were Lance Bass or Sisqo I would fire my agent. As for Maureen (Marsha Brady) McCormack -- this is as good as it gets for her.

FORT Fogey

Re: I Kid you not!

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    If I were Lance Bass or Sisqo I would fire my agent. As for Maureen (Marsha Brady) McCormack -- this is as good as it gets for her.
    Sisqo as in "Thong Song" Sisqo?

LG.
    Thong thong thong thong thong . . .

yup, Sisqo has really tanked. Too funny. When will we see M.C. Hammer showing up to be a guest judge?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Shannon, welcome to the forum, but please note that we do not allow personal attacks against the members of our forum.

People who appear on TV do so knowing the risk they run - that people might judge them based on the 30 seconds they're on TV for. That's part of the gig. If they don't like it, they can stay at home and off TV like the rest of us.

Also, we do not know these people, we only know the character portrayed on TV, edited for our amusement. That's also what people who want to be on TV sign up for. Like it or not.

I have deleted your post here, because you've broken the rule I outlined above. If you want to engage in a friendly conversation, then you're welcome to post something.

Is Hammer still an MC, LG? *scratch head thoughtfully*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234