+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: America's Most Talented Kid

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm a female

kulio
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

http://www.thebruce.ca

I'm 32. What is this "going out" you refer to?

The main reason we won't have a forum is that it's only 4 episodes long, and it's pretty much a children's version of Star Search, which we also don't cover.

I hope it works out for them. NBC has a nasty habit of moving things around at the last minute, though, so don't take the proposed airtime as set in stone.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    You know hanging out with friends, perhaps even having a cocktail or 2

only 4 episodes long? I dunno whether to say that sucks or hurray
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Terrible... this show shouldn't even exist! Enough with the AI knock-offs already!

AILuva
    I actually have some scoop...

I was chatting with one of my YIM buddies last night and she said she knows one of the contestants. She told me that this young girl named Joanna Levesque is really spectacular so she gave me a link to cdbaby where I listened to some of Joanna's album.

Personally, I'm not into the "diva" voice so I'm not really into her, but if you like Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, etc, then you'll like Joanna. I do think she'll go far, though. I'm just more into rocker types like Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Beth Hart, & Melissa Etheridge.

Though she's not my cup of tea, I think this young lady will definately be successful. Her site is

http://joannalevesque.com

You can buy her album and listen to cuts on CDBaby here:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/levesque

well for different (completely different) purposes, I don't mind... I like simon's comment at least about if they do AI3, it shouldn't be this year... too many too fast! Networks need to learn patience. Reality TV is a fad that should eventually die out... it's just a cheap cost tv show because you don't have to pay as many actors, and even with less viewers they can still turn more profit... there's even a search for the most talented senior reality show coming soon...

I don't mind one here and there, but too many too much is too bad... soon we'll have a real-life Truman Show.

This has been postponed a week by NBC, and will air in its entirety beginning next week Friday:

Friday, March 28 2003

AMERICA'S MOST TALENTED KID --(8:00PM-9:00PM) --(TV-G )

"Episode 1001"

Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC's "The Other Half"), this premiere episode of "America's Most Talented Kid" will highlight the individual talents of 9 kids, which include Brandy Panfili (6); Lil' Maxso (5); Tommi Williams (7); Devon Downs (10); Joanna Levesque (12); Jack Callahan (12); Kasey Butler (14); Jared Wagner (13); and Diana Degarmo (15). Here, a panel of celebrity judges will pick one winner from each age category (3-7, 8-12 and 13-15), resulting in a total of three finalists at the end of each show. These winners will then advance to the final round in Los Angeles to compete for the grand prize of a large cash prize. 'NSYNC's Lance Bass, R&B multi-platinum artist Sisqo, and Maureen McCormick ("The Brady Bunch") serve as this week's celebrity judges. "America's Most Talented Kid" is a production of NBC Studios. Stuart Krasnow ("Dog Eat Dog," "Weakest Link") serves as the executive producer, and Peter Johansen ("The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn," "The Martin Short Show") co-executive produces.

FORT Fogey

Most Taleneted Kid In America

I know, i know it has nothing to do with American Idol, but did anyone watch it or know any sites about it? I think there should be a forum on it. lol anyways the last girl, the one in black, was only 15, and better than half of the top 32.

-Rach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast