+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which reality show would you join?

Leo
    Premium Member

Which reality show would you join?

If you could join any reality show, but only one, which would it be?

For me, it's a no-brainer. TAR. I can't conspire, I can't sing, and I'm not good-looking. So TAR is really the only show I can join.

TAR, definitely. I have no interest in starving to death while some other alliance decides your fate (even though I enjoy watching it).

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    What's TAR?

I would do the Bachelorette. I think it'd be a hoot... but I wouldn't do it to get married but rather to just live in a cool house, be adored by men and laugh, joke and party with them on the ABC paid for dates... although I am NO Trista... I wouldn't do it for instant fame (just for fun!).

TAR = The Amazing Race

I, too, would sign up for TAR. I think it'd be a blast!

TAR seems like it would be the best experience.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Id like to be on the Mole. You get to travel like TAR, but you dont have to rush as much. Also think solving who the mole is would be a blast. Not to metion on the Mole they have some pretty good eats.

Either TAR or The Mole. I'd love the gameplay on Survivor, but I'd hate the suffering.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    My first thought was the Mole because you get to travel and seems like a lot of fun, but you don't have any downside. Then TAR.

But other than that, there's no show I would go on. (I wouldn't mind being a volunteer on EcoChallenge, but it's not something I could ever even hope to attempt)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The Mole would be great for the lack of suffering. I remember Anderson laughing evilly back in the first series when the gang was forced to camp outside for one night in a tent. He really thought they were roughing it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    oh, but Paulie, what about the Don Ho room of torture? They played Tiny Bubbles over and over.

I think TAR, the Mole, or BB would be do-able. Wouldn't even consider Survivor or Fear Factor, yuck.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast