+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which reality show would you join?

I want to do the Amazing Race with my sister, I think that would be the most fun!! Second, would be the Mole, it would be fun trying to figure it out.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I don't know if this counts, but I would love to be one of the people on the tasting panel of Iron Chef, preferably one of the cute, giggling, young starlets.

"I've never tasted anything like this before," Giggling with hand covering mouth, "It is as if the champagne butter is so happy in love with the lobster!" Kawaii!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Just a Girl Having Fun
    Count me in for TAR - that's good stuff! I considered applying with my sister last time, but she has a fear of public restrooms - between that and her glittery platform shoes, we wouldn't have gotten far.

I'm very low-maintenance, easy-going and I'm already a globetrotter, so if anyone needs a partner...

Catherine
    "I wrote this story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it." Mae West

FORT Fogey
    The Amazing Race, Fear Factor and Eco-Challenge.

I'd kick ass in TAR. Wanderlust and determination are running through my veins. Phil would grow tired of telling my teammate and me, "You're team number one."

Fear Factor would be so mine because ever since a certain high-dive diving board incident in the 4th grade, I'm up for anything. I'd only lose if someone did the stunt better than me or if the food stunt was mayo, cottage cheese or cream cheese.

Eco-Challenge would be a blast but I'm not ready for that yet, physically. An attempt right now would result in me being wrapped up in tin foil and airlifted after Stage 3.
    Last edited by Deep Dish; 03-31-2003 at 04:37 PM.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would volunteer for the Eco-Challenge. I've actually looked into it, but it's rather expensive!

Also, I'd be happy to volunteer as a nurse or something if they ever had a Combat Missions2
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

"or something"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sleeping with George W
    I would be the BEST MOLE EVER! :cool:

Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I don't know if this counts, but I would love to be one of the people on the tasting panel of Iron Chef, preferably one of the cute, giggling, young starlets.

"I've never tasted anything like this before," Giggling with hand covering mouth, "It is as if the champagne butter is so happy in love with the lobster!" Kawaii!!!
    I can picture that...
    But would you venture to taste the fish roe ice cream?
    "Yes...yesss, this is (pause) a very good flavor. These fish eggs are so delicate and sweet. The ice cream does not taste like fish eggs at all."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123