+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taquita & Kaui on MTV

Taquita & Kaui on MTV

I hope I am allowed to start this thread.

I just caught an episode of this today. Taquita & Kaui from Making the Band 3 have their own reality show produced by Sean Combs. They are roommates in Las Vegas trying to kick start their careers.

Apparently they are living at some flea bag motel (no digs from Puffy/Diddy/whatever). They have been awoken by gun shots and police cars so far. They also have a strange neighbor who likes to do yoga positions in the parking lot.

Their only guides on their journey are Rita, the motel manager and Mikey, their agent.

This episode saw them get jobs as background dancers for a Marilyn Monroe impersonator.

So far they are just as cute and funny as I remember.

Re: Taquita & Kaui on MTV

I started a thread about this show awhile back, but then it got deleted. I don't know why.

The two of them are so funny! Taquita more so, but Kaui has her moments. I loved it when Taquita was licking her ice cream, and then Kaui took a picture of her.

I know! they are so much fun to watch. you could see how they really bonded during MTB. When Kaui left, Taquita called her to keep her grounded and focused during the competition.

Did Taquita have no idea what she looked like?! Because her face looked crazy by the time Kaui took the picture.

kimrs, I wish I has a screencap of Taquita and the ice cream.

The only thing I have a problem with is their neighbor, Theresa. It was very obvious that they didn't just meet her then; the producers purposely put her in there. I would have done without her since I didn't find her funny.

The thing that had me cracking up the most was the buffet. The camera keeps glancing back and forth to each of the girls' faces, and then it shows a wide shot, showing all this food. Kaui asks Taquita why they got all this food, and Taquita says, "Shoot, where I'm from, when they say all-you-can-eat, you get all you can EAT!" Then she tells Kaui to stuff the danishes in their purses since they can't order take-out.

Then I loved their first meeting with their talent manager Ricky. It was funny when Ricky was telling the girls about this job where dancers where involved, and then Taquita asked, "Are they naked?" His response: "What is it with you and being naked? You wanna be naked or something?" Then when they met with him on the second episode, it was even funnier! Their impressions of Mariah Carey and Tina Turner were hilarious (the only reason why I thought Kaui was funny with her Mariah Carey impression was because it was so short).

CG, it looks like we might be the only two watching this show!

I didn't remember Kaui having such a strong voice on MTB3 and I definitely don't remember her figure being so full, but who knows?

Taquita is definitely going to be the Jerry Lewis to Kaui's Dean Martin. The girl has no filter whatsoever! I can't wait to see their acting debut next week!

I love this show. They are both fun to watch especially Taquita

These chicks are really cute. It's nice to see friendship between women w/out all the drama.
    Never Grow a Wishbone where a Backbone oughta Be

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2330957;
    CG, it looks like we might be the only two watching this show!

I didn't remember Kaui having such a strong voice on MTB3 and I definitely don't remember her figure being so full, but who knows?

Taquita is definitely going to be the Jerry Lewis to Kaui's Dean Martin. The girl has no filter whatsoever! I can't wait to see their acting debut next week!
    Im also watching, its a great show, who would of thought that they would get thier own show.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

It's nice to see the thread pick up. Yesterday's show was interesting. I loved watching them drive around in their hot yellow Corvette, but when taquita lost control in the shale I felt so bad for them. I have no idea what was stuck in the bumper, but it looked like part of the railroad.

They were so bad as actresses, but knowing that they would have to pay for the damages, I would have done the second show just to get some more $$. Their fight was pretty tame, but I felt so bad for Taquita. She just can't stop talking in most situations, but when she gets upset her mouth really runs. It is amazing that Kaui stayed so calm, I probably would have left to cool off somewhere else.

However, it looks like it is going to be fun watching them go on all those auditions to pay off the damages. It looks like they are trying out for Cirque D' Soliel (sp?) I can't wait!

These two are cute. I've caught bits and pieces because I liked both during their Making the Band season. As far as I remember, Kaui has always been fuller, though she's picked up a few pounds maybe. She's still very pretty. They really are adorable, even with their horrendous acting.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast