+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taquita & Kaui on MTV

Re: Taquita & Kaui on MTV

I'm suspecting Taquita & Kaui was canceled.

Here in the West Coast, the newest episode didn't air. I'm guessing the show didn't air either on the East Coast. Instead, they aired Adventures in Hollyhood, which IMO is a really boring show. Also, MTV doesn't play much reruns of the show. They air a lot of reruns of highly rated shows, so I guess Taquita & Kaui wasn't one of them.

I just checked TV guide's and MTV's website and they show that there were only 7 episodes scheduled, so there are two left. The next ep is supposed to air on May 14th.

Their talent agent Ricky is Ricky Greenstein the Managing Director from the Central Entertainment Group. Anyone heard of it?
    Last edited by kimrs; 05-03-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2366505;
    I just checked TV guide's and MTV's website and they show that there were only 7 episodes scheduled, so there are two left. The next ep is supposed to air on May 14th.

Their talent agent Ricky is Ricky Greenstein the Managing Director from the Central Entertainment Group. Anyone heard of it?
    I spoke to soon. I did look at the MTV site yesterday, and it did say the next episode was May 14th.

And I have not heard of Ricky's group.

I love this show too. I didn't think I would...they are the new "laverne & Shirley" to me.

I love it...I am in aneed for a good laugh...and I can't catch a rerun.

I love the Motel Attendent lady...

Did you see how Taquita was struggling when Kaui's sisters came to visit? But, they made sure to include Taq and then she felt less like a 5th wheel....in the end she said "yay Kaui I have you all to myself again!" That was sooo sweet.

I like the show...I can live vicariously through them..."What if my friend and I were brave enough to leave home and seek fame and fortune in an entertainment town?"

The experience (even though MTV is watching over them) would be like no other.

Anyone know if they are going to renew the show? These girls crack me up. I think I need to find more reality shows like this to watch: no inter-competition drama/bs, just hilariousness!

I didn't know their was a thread for this show. I love it. The girls are fun to watch since everything else on mtv minus SS16 seems to be crap. Oh, let me not forget True Life. I fear that the show might not get a second season due to the ratings.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2382378;
    I didn't know their was a thread for this show. I love it. The girls are fun to watch since everything else on mtv minus SS16 seems to be crap. Oh, let me not forget True Life. I fear that the show might not get a second season due to the ratings.

That would be such a shame. This is one of the few bright spots on the schedule this season. These girls are funny, fun and cute. I for one would much rather see Taquita & Kaui picked up than another season of Road Rules or Real World

Omg i saw the first episode and couldn't even make it to the end.
    I was so incredibly bored and truly unamused.

Sorry to the fans out there!
    but seriously - whyyyyy???
    TNA CanadianChick *EM* ~Reality Rox~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2382436;
    That would be such a shame. This is one of the few bright spots on the schedule this season. These girls are funny, fun and cute. I for one would much rather see Taquita & Kaui picked up than another season of Road Rules or Real World
    I am in total agreement. They cover the same old territory in those shows now. This is new and fun.

i dont think its going to com eback for a next season. imo
    did it have good rating?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast