+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Uh... since no one else has started this thread, from the oxygen.com site:
    Oxygen TV: Tori & Dean Inn Love

"Tori & Dean: Inn Love
    Premieres Tuesday, March 20th at 10:30p/9:30C

Oxygen presents an inside look at Tori Spelling and new husband Dean McDermott, as they head past the Hollywood Hills to make a new start and open a B&B. And did we mention that Tori is 8 months pregnant?

Tori has been in the tabloids a lot lately - her father's death, her inheritance, her wedding and her unexpected pregnancy have all been "news" to celeb-followers. Tori & Dean have decided to shake things up even more by leaving their Hollywood home, selling their stuff at an estate sale and investing Tori's $800,000 inheritance into their new business venture - a Bed and Breakfast for their generation.

As Tori & Dean work on opening the hippest B&B in the universe, we watch the couple as they try to adjust to small town life, befriend their neighbors, renovate their new inn, learn to run a business, plan a gala grand opening and become first time parents… all the while continuing to pursue acting roles and develop their careers.

Tori & Dean: Inn Love follows the couple as they make beds, breakfasts, babies — and beyond."

I'll admit I watched the first episode because I wanted to see her pug. I'm not sure what to make of this show yet. I read somewhere that the producers are hoping that the birth of their child will coincide with the season finale.

Anyone else watching this show?
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-27-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: added link

I caught the last few minutes of the Premiere(?) where they're selling all their stuff. I have to admit, Tori is a lot more human than I thought she would be.

FORT Fan
    An $800,000 inheritance? Shouldn't it be more like 80 million?

FORT Newbie
    Nope thats all she got 800k and two property, that stinks her evil mother got to keep all the billions/millions they had. I was like why is she having a garage sell then I googled it and it turns out shes poor compared to she lived when her father was a live. I feel sorry for her what does the guy do?????? It seems like they have been living off whatever she had left. He seem like a slacker if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Honest; 03-27-2007 at 10:24 PM.

yeah, Tori spelling is holding on by a thread, she is doing everything and anything to get money...i even remember she sold photos of her own newborn to the magazine personally to get some extra money...and she's doing all these lame reality shows...and blah...i feel sorry for her, i really do.

I just watched the show... its cute but kinda sad they dont have much money. it cracked me up when they went to the dr. cause tori was afraid the baby died cause the had 'rough sex' the night before
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-28-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: lingo

FORT Newbie
    Omg! I didn't see that was that on the first episode??? She's destine to fall into her mother shoes than. Sad how can sit there and wait to get to the doctor it would of made more sense to go to the hospital.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2300200;
    yeah, Tori spelling is holding on by a thread, she is doing everything and anything to get money...i even remember she sold photos of her own newborn to the magazine personally to get some extra money...and she's doing all these lame reality shows...and blah...i feel sorry for her, i really do.
    She got an 800,000 inheritance and she's holding on by a thread? Oh please! I don't feel sorry for her one bit-maybe she will just have to get a job like the rest of us mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2300710;
    She got an 800,000 inheritance and she's holding on by a thread? Oh please! I don't feel sorry for her one bit-maybe she will just have to get a job like the rest of us mortals.
    Yeah and what about all the money she made from 90210? She had to make bank from that show.

I was a huge 90210 fan. Tori was my least favorite character but nostalgia caused me to watch the Tori & Dean show - I'm actually starting to like her as a person. Weird.

FORT Regular
    I was wondering why they said they did not have enough money. Why would you give your children anything they want while you are living then leave them $800,000 it seems crazy to me. I think she was raised to believe that money was not problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast