+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

FORT Fan

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

this show really makes you feel like your a fly on the wall. That and Tori is hysterical.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lvmykds;3132254;
    Awww, onei, I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there twice myself and it is SO hard. It's important to talk about it and to get the support you need. Don't be afraid to express your feelings, you would be surprised at the number of women who have had similiar experiences and can lend you a shoulder. {{{HUGS}}}

OK, on to the show!

I, too, could not STAND Tori Spelling on 90210 and after learning of her affair with Dean and how they both left their spouses etc...I just tuned into her show to snark------but darn it if she didn't grow on me! She has a vulnerability about her that I think we can all relate to, and dare I say it, she IS funny.

This show is my guilty pleasure! I am even too embarrassed to tell my husband I watch it
    HA! Well, tell your DH that "I" watch it and see what he says The ONLY reason that I am able to get away with with watching is because my older Pug has a crush on Mimi.
    Or so I tell my DH. (i really need a life)
    I was so sad to hear that sweet Mimi La Rue has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

I enjoyed Tori on her other show that she did where Loni Anderson played her mom ("So NoTORIous" ??). She does seem sincere.
    And Liam is SO ADORABLE!!

I like the show because, in addition to being funny and smart, Tori seems like a real person on it, with ups and downs just like all of us. Last night she was talking a lot about her mom, and how she has no relationship with her, but she still has a little glimmer of hope that maybe someday she will. Still, she is sad not to have that. And she shed a tear about her dad there at the end, sad that he would never know Liam or her new baby girl, and cried when she said she thought he would be proud. Although I don't have children, I too lost my dad in the past couple of years, and I shed a tear with her. I also have an uncle that looks a lot like my dad so could relate to her in that way, because every time I see him or talk to him, I feel a little of my dad nearby, and hear his voice.

Boys and girls, this IS reality TV. Tori is a person struggling to find her own way in this world just like all of us, and since her mom cut her off from the fortune, she's having to live a much more real life than most celebrities, and make her own money. That's why I watch the show.

emily

FORT Fan

I just looked at Candy Spelling theres no mention of Tori under family. Lots on Liam though.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3132416;
    this show really makes you feel like your a fly on the wall. That and Tori is hysterical.
    I have to agree. I wasn't enthused about her early on but through the years and especially with this show, I have really gotten to like her. She is someone it would be fun to hang out with.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3132202;
    And, yeah, this show does cheer me up. I read a review of the show in a magazine and it said it was annoying - they gave it two out of five stars and said that only die-hard fans of Tori would be interested in the show. I have to say, I was *never* a fan of hers - when she was on 90210 I thought she was so irritating and a terrible actress. But I like this show!
    I concur! I liked her the least in 90210, thought she was a horrible actress. But darn if she hasn't grown on me! The magazine review has it all wrong, I think a lot of us were never keen about Tori but watched the show any way, and feel differently about her now. Like the last poster said, I think she would be totally fun to hang out with.

That one die-hard fan at the book signing with all the 90210 memorabilia was a strange man!

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3133525;
    I just looked at Candy Spelling theres no mention of Tori under family. Lots on Liam though.

Yeah, I noticed that too, and think it's really immature of Candy. Then what's even weirder is that she has all of this stuff about Tori's kids. What kind of message are you sending to the kids if you accept them but not their mother (your own child)? It seems like Candy wants a relationship with her grandkids without having a relationship with their mother - that NEVER works out. You can't pick and choose - it's all or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3133525;
    OMG, that's so messed up! What exactly happened between them? May be I should read the book. lol

FORT Fan

I know it must have cut like a knife when she looked at that website and saw that. I'm sure the brother Randy is getting everything in her will.

I didn't like it when they were on the bus and they were mentioning her rich Mother and Dean chimes in cant remember exact words now something to the effect of she needs to get in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3135406;
    Yeah, I noticed that too, and think it's really immature of Candy. Then what's even weirder is that she has all of this stuff about Tori's kids. What kind of message are you sending to the kids if you accept them but not their mother (your own child)? It seems like Candy wants a relationship with her grandkids without having a relationship with their mother - that NEVER works out. You can't pick and choose - it's all or nothing.
    I agree, something wrong with Candy if she honors the kids, but not Tori. Weird, weird, weird. Why is the brother not a part of Tori's life, she doesn't mention him and he didn't go to Liam's party. Weird. I like her, but I can't forgive/forget that Dean left his pregnant wife for her (shame, shame). How is this a good way to build a foundation/ I get they are bonded... but it's bad character on both parts, no matter them chemistry. What about the kid he left behind. So sad

+ Reply to Thread