+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Regardless of the "hotness" of the SCUBA instructor, she was just a bad instructor. They broke so many rules while diving that day. The buddy rule is absolutely the number one rule and she broke that when she went back down to search for the dive watch. Thank goodness Tori doesn't know all of the rules and everything with diving, she would totally freak even more, lol!

Dean better get his act together, and quit living off of Tori. That girl grew up richy rich, and there's no way she could stand to be poor. Voice-overs just ain't gonna get it, Dean.

Is it just me or don't people usually write "tell alls" about other people after they are gone?( Usually so they don't hurt the other person) I know that sometimes unauthorized biographies are written when the people are still around but Tori could have waited until her Mom was gone and spilled the dirt then. It is not like what she wrote is going to make her realtionship with her Mom any better. Very strange dynamic going on there.
    Liam is adorable! I think she spent way too much money on his party though. He is not even going to remember it. It seemed like it was more for her than for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cyntheanne1;3123360;
    Liam is adorable! I think she spent way too much money on his party though. He is not even going to remember it. It seemed like it was more for her than for him.
    I remember going to a "first birthday" party for a little boy. They had a keg.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3123780;
    I remember going to a "first birthday" party for a little boy. They had a keg.
    That's a standard in our culture! A roasting pig, a couple of kegs and the little one is napping in the house.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Last time I posted I was 7 weeks pregnant and it was fun to watch this show and see another preggers live life. I have since lost the baby and now it is a bit hard to watch this show but I love it so much I'm still watching.

I think Liam looks like Dean! There is the absence of the Spellling eyes on Liam. Liam is so cute!

I agree that the dive instructor was way out of line. I wanted to smack her when she said, 'Don't get sick!' to Tori in a mocking sort of a way. What a jerk.

Liam's party was way over the top. Looked like a lot of fun, though. The monkey idea was a cute one. The cake was scary though. It didn't look like a friendly monkey.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3130217;
    Last time I posted I was 7 weeks pregnant and it was fun to watch this show and see another preggers live life. I have since lost the baby and now it is a bit hard to watch this show but I love it so much I'm still watching.
    I'm very sorry about your loss. I've been there, too, unfortunately. I'm glad your spirits are perking up a bit...see, who says reality TV is a wasteland?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3130231;
    I'm very sorry about your loss. I've been there, too, unfortunately. I'm glad your spirits are perking up a bit...see, who says reality TV is a wasteland?
    Thanks, Lois. It is kind of funny - it seems like every show I watch has babies or pregnant women on them all of a sudden! I suppose I'm just more sensitive to it now. Sorry to hear you went through the same thing. It's hard, and most people don't talk about it, which makes it even harder...

And, yeah, this show does cheer me up. I read a review of the show in a magazine and it said it was annoying - they gave it two out of five stars and said that only die-hard fans of Tori would be interested in the show. I have to say, I was *never* a fan of hers - when she was on 90210 I thought she was so irritating and a terrible actress. But I like this show!

So, if she just had her new baby Stella in June, and was 7 (?) mos pregnant on the last episode, and there are likely a few more episodes of the season to come, there doesn't seem to be much time for editing and stuff like that before airing. That seems so fast. It seems like most of the reality shows I watch were filmed a year or so before they actually air...?

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3130217;

I think Liam looks like Dean! There is the absence of the Spellling eyes on Liam. Liam is so cute!

I agree that the dive instructor was way out of line. I wanted to smack her when she said, 'Don't get sick!' to Tori in a mocking sort of a way. What a jerk.

Liam's party was way over the top. Looked like a lot of fun, though. The monkey idea was a cute one. The cake was scary though. It didn't look like a friendly monkey.
    Awww, onei, I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there twice myself and it is SO hard. It's important to talk about it and to get the support you need. Don't be afraid to express your feelings, you would be surprised at the number of women who have had similiar experiences and can lend you a shoulder. {{{HUGS}}}

OK, on to the show!

I, too, could not STAND Tori Spelling on 90210 and after learning of her affair with Dean and how they both left their spouses etc...I just tuned into her show to snark------but darn it if she didn't grow on me! She has a vulnerability about her that I think we can all relate to, and dare I say it, she IS funny.

This show is my guilty pleasure! I am even too embarrassed to tell my husband I watch it

WTF this show sucks ass.....why do people watch it?

+ Reply to Thread