+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Re: Tori & Dean: Inn Love

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3080483;
    Serpentina -- I love your avatar! Is that your pooch? We have a 4.5-month old Boston Terrier named Paisley that we adore. She is our second Boston -- the first, Pepper, died just three months shy of her 15th birthday. I love Bostons!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Emily
    She is my pooch and her name is Pepper also!! I'm sorry to hear about your Pepper - my Pepper is 8 and is starting to slow down a bit and going grey in the face. We love her to bits. Bostons rule!

I was not a Tori fan at all during the 90210 years. But after watching the first season of Tori and Dean and now the second, I have to say I really like her as a person - not how I expected her to be. She shows a very real side of her, even showing the audience how she gets jealous. I don't know that I could have done that for the whole world to know! Dean does seem to have a womanizing streak but he seems to really love Tori. I hope they can make it work to the very end!

Quote Originally Posted by serpentina;3081231;
    She is my pooch and her name is Pepper also!! I'm sorry to hear about your Pepper - my Pepper is 8 and is starting to slow down a bit and going grey in the face. We love her to bits. Bostons rule!
    How cool, another Boston named Pepper! I will have to show my DH. Your Pepper is darling! Yeah, around 8 is when ours started going gray (she eventually got very gray), but she still had plenty of spunk for years to come. Hopefully yours will as well!

Quote Originally Posted by serpentina;3081231;
    I was not a Tori fan at all during the 90210 years. But after watching the first season of Tori and Dean and now the second, I have to say I really like her as a person - not how I expected her to be. She shows a very real side of her, even showing the audience how she gets jealous. I don't know that I could have done that for the whole world to know! Dean does seem to have a womanizing streak but he seems to really love Tori. I hope they can make it work to the very end!
    Completely agreed with everything you say. We must have been separated at birth.

I remember watching Jessica Simpson and Nick Lache's reality show, and they broke up soon afterwards, so I hope this won't be Tori and Dean's fate too. I do think she's brave putting her insecurities out there for all to see.

Emily

I have to say I like Tori, too, even though I was never a fan of hers before. She is more funny and down to earth than I imagined she would be.
    Dean is funny, but I can't help but have an issue with him considering the way he left his last wife and kids. Guys that do that once can always do it again - I wonder if that's where Tori's jealousy and insecurities come from.

I am 7 weeks pregnant and can't believe how active Tori is in her pregnancies. Throwing parties and waiting on B&B guests...makes me feel like something is wrong with me because I'm just getting started and feel really awful already...? SO tired!

I really didn't like the way Dean came off in the last episode. I swear it seemed almost set up to me, I mean what kind of man would do all of that in front of his pregnant wife (with cameras rolling!!!). He is more than just a little insensitive.
    And the diving instructor, what a little snot!!! Women should stick up for each other. It just seemed to me as if they were almost mocking Tori right in front of her face. Just my opinion.

Congratulations, onei!!! I promise you, you'll feel SO MUCH BETTER after the first trimester! I remember feeling like I was never going to feel good again during all of my pregnancies!

Quote Originally Posted by lvmykds;3081984;
    I really didn't like the way Dean came off in the last episode. I swear it seemed almost set up to me, I mean what kind of man would do all of that in front of his pregnant wife (with cameras rolling!!!). He is more than just a little insensitive.
    And the diving instructor, what a little snot!!! Women should stick up for each other. It just seemed to me as if they were almost mocking Tori right in front of her face. Just my opinion.

Congratulations, onei!!! I promise you, you'll feel SO MUCH BETTER after the first trimester! I remember feeling like I was never going to feel good again during all of my pregnancies!

Thank you SO MUCH for telling me this! I am a bit anxious about being pregnant and having several more months ahead of me. I keep seeing all of these very pregnant women around and they are just strolling around, hanging out. And I am struggling to stay cool (I always feel so warm!) and stay awake!

I agree with you, too about the women sticking together thing. I cannot imagine flirting with another woman's husband, ESPECIALLY if the wife is right there! That is just so wrong, but there are so many women that do this. There actually seem to be a lot of women that are especially attracted to married men. I totally don't get that. Why would you want to be with someone who not only is in a relationship with someone else, but is the type and has shown you that they are the type to stray and be unfaithful?

I like Tori, but when you think about how she and Dean ended up together, you gotta wonder about both of them. She was married, too, when they first hooked up. It's gotta make a marriage extra tricky when both husband and wife were previously unfaithful - trust issues on both ends!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3081835;
    I have to say I like Tori, too, even though I was never a fan of hers before. She is more funny and down to earth than I imagined she would be.
    Dean is funny, but I can't help but have an issue with him considering the way he left his last wife and kids. Guys that do that once can always do it again - I wonder if that's where Tori's jealousy and insecurities come from.
    Well, she says the fact that he left his wife (and don't forget she left her husband Charlie--in fact, on Larry King Live, they both admitted they slept together the night of the first day they met).

I like both and understand that the heart wants what the heart wants, but both betrayed their families...so if he cheats...it's not right, but she'll feel what Charlie and Dean's wife felt.

And Tori admitted it these last two episodes.

I'd say Tori has reason to worry. From the little snippet of Dean's ex wife's book that I read, he left her soon after they adopted a child together and she was at a time when she wasn't feeling her most attractive.

When The Other Woman Is Tori Spelling
    When Dean called me from the set [of his TV movie], he told me how great he was getting along with his costar Tori Spelling. She was fun, caring and much hotter in real life. I assumed this was good. Before he left, jokes flew at the prospect of working with the daughter of a Hollywood mogul. I suggested he befriend her. “Who knows?” I laughed. It might be good for his career.

Now here he is, back. We’re on vacation and I’m wearing my bikini with saggy faded bottoms. I know something is wrong. “Have you met someone?” I ask. He nods yes. “Is it Tori Spelling?” He nods. “We’re soulmates,” he says. “She loves me unconditionally.”

“What conditions?” I scream. “You’ve only known each other three weeks.”

I look down at my baby daughter. “We just adopted a baby.” The phrase single mother pops up in my brain. I start to feel weightless as I cross the divide between together and alone.
    CYA

This is just speculation of course but I wonder...When Dean met Tori she was the daughter of one of the richest men in Hollywood and stood to inherit millions (so they both thought). But then that didn't happen. So if (and I do say IF) Dean's intention's of hooking up with Tori were motivated by money, his plan didn't exactly go the way he expected. I wonder how long the marriage will last if that's the case. We'll see I guess. I think she's totally in love with him but I don't know if the same is true for him. He'll probably stick around at least a while longer to see if Tori makes up with her mom and maybe Candy will throw some money their way.

I wanted to slap that dive instructor. She was way over the top flirting and just plain inconsiderate. And Dean wasn't innocent either.

I am really enjoying T&D Home Sweet Hollywood. I was never a fan of hers (or his, I didn't even know him until the show), but since Inn Love, I really do like her now, and I like Dean a lot as well. They are really funny, and the show seems very real.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

I swear I saw the 'scuba dive instructor' in an IAMS pet food commercial last night!
    Dive instructor or actor, hmmmmm.....

Anyone else notice this?

+ Reply to Thread